Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Still trying to start the year right

Finally, I’m now updating! It’s been quite a while since my last entry here. Sadly, I’m just too lazy to update this blog and my two other blogs as well. I wonder if it is the result of too many celebrations we had and being too busy with lots of bondings made with family, relatives and friends.

Practically, this is the first Christmas Season ever that wasn’t given much attention in terms of house decors, gift giving and generous food preparation. I remember I was already lazy to decorate the house last year but still, I had the tree up, and few decors set, unlike this season when totally, no single preparation was done for the holidays’ sake.

Just right I supposed, coz our Christmas was spent with my sister’s family in Bataan. We stayed there and had some merriments for three days after which, the days that followed were spent in leisure places. With the exception of the New Year’s Eve countdown, we were usually out of the house all throughout the holidays. I hope that gives you now a bit of idea why I’m so drained and exhausted ...and been so lazy!

Anyway, I know it’s not the right way to start the year right so here I am trying to catch up.

I hope you all have a good start of the year!

9 Comentários:

foongpc said...

Don't be lazy! Update your blog more often - make it your new year resolution! Haha! Anyway, Happy New Year! : )

Liz said...

Last month din I was too lazy. But I'm trying to be good now, updating and returning all the comments. :)

Happy Thursday Tita Beng!

A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

J said...

I guess you'd be more lazy if you are here at the freezing zone. grabe ang ginaw at nakakatamad gumalaw, but I have to otherwise, lalo akong giginawin.

juliana

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, how you doin'?
You just take it easy. No rush, and your postings are always heartwarming as its from your heart.
Here's wishing you the very best.
Stay young, stay beautiful and have a great week. Mabuhay, Lee.

gracia said...

i just followed u.. pls do the same..ty.

gracia said...

i just followed u.. pls do the same..ty.

Dhemz said...

waaaa.....I feel you titaBeng...gosh! I have been so lazy too....lalo na after christmas and new year...ehhehe..nakakatamad mag blogging at blog hop...been trying to make up my absences...pero dpa ako matapos tapos eh....lol!

woi ganda pala yung celeb nyo kasi pumunta kau ng bataan...:)

salamat po pala sa dalaw at comment...ingat po!

Race said...

it really was a lazy month and it also gave me some sickness, thanks for the visit and usual comment that I love to read always! anyway it's gonna be a new year ahead of us and i'm beginning to be active again though i still haven't posted our holiday activities!

PinayWAHM said...

Naku di ka nag iisa Ate Beng! Nowadays, it is such a drag to write an entry sa aking mga blogs..

We started the year cold and cold here in the sunshine state. Record breaking daw ang aming temps the past couple of weeks....ang swerte ko naman kasi andito ako when it happened...ugh!

I hope you're having a good 2010 so far....oks lang yang pag re relax....we have to or else we won't survive the stress that life brings....

J

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.