Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Meal for one

I wonder if this is true with you but in my case, doing the rounds of blog hopping isn't at all times beneficial.Lol! Just like the other day when I visited the food blog of one blogger buddy, I was lured no end to the delectable Chinese food posted in his food blog. With all due respect to this foodie, it's not only Chinese dishes that made me salivate but almost all of the food he features in his blog are all interesting and worth cooking. But his Chinese dishes are to me, most tempting which led me to seek the nearest Chinese Resto here in our place. I can cook it alright, but am just not in the mood to look for the ingredients. Hence, this is what I got after not finding the exact "Fish and Pak Choy in Black bean Sauce" in the resto. This Fish dish is a fine substitute anyway. He he..  If you're a foodie, see his blog. You'll like it like I do.   Note:  This isn't a paid blog. Lol!

Fish and Tofu with Black bean Sauce

9 Comentários:

Cheryl said...

I too read blogs about food or cookies or candies and I start to think about what I can find in the cupboards....

Ciela said...

So it's same with you! I guess that's an automatic brain reaction to seeing good food eh. Lol!

Happy to have you drop by Cheryl! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

PinayWAHM said...

Buti ka pa you can just head out and look for a place to eat. Kami dito walang malapit...puro malayo so kailangan byahe talaga. I'm with you pagdating sa ganyan...I tend to 'think' that I'll be able to replicate [yeah right!] kung ano man yung nakikita ko sa food blogs. I tried copying them before....no can do. For one, I don't normally have the ingedients so dun palang talo na ko....

Anyway....Maligayang Pasko sa inyo dyan! Anong Noche Buena natin? Kami dito...wala eh. Instead of the NB we do Christmas dinner...although we're normally awake during the NB sana kasi busy yung 'elf' [ako yun] wrapping presents for the eager little E.

Merry Christmas ulit sa inyong lahat!

Huling

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, thats a great dish. I eat to live, not live to eat, so just any dish will be fine with me,....except that egg with a baby duck or chicken inside, ha ha.
'Belud'?

Beng Gee, You have a happy Christmas and all the very best of Seasons greeting to you and family.

And Beng Gee, if free drop by my place. I have something special for you, *wink*.
Ingat ka palagi, Lee.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Just wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I checked your blog today hoping for a new post pero wala [ demanding :) ], I guess its so busy back home in the Philippines, anyways I just wanna greet you a very Merry Christmas, wishing you all the best for years to come!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, here's wishing you and family the very best of Seasons greetings and a very happy Christmas. Best regards, Lee.

J said...

hindi ako nagiisa hahaha. even with all the foods I ingested last night,I can't stop thinking of what food to reheat from all the foods that we took home from the noche buena fare.

maligayang pasko po! Here's wishing you and your family a joyous Christmas. all the best!

Dhemz said...

looking at it made me hungry....nakakagutom talaga...hangang tingin nalang ako nito...ehehehe!

musta po ang christmas celebration nyo te?!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.