Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wishing for another kitchen makeover

Our little house underwent some repairs and renovation a year ago.  As some of you know, I have posted about its construction and how tough it was to supervise workers .  Fortunately, the renovation  was done without any hitch and I can say I did well on a task which is supposedly not a woman’s job. The husband and the big kiddos were happy with the result.  I’m glad with that!  But looking at my kitchen now,  I regret not having replaced the ceramic tiles with a longer lasting granite together with an undermount sink that goes well with the latter.  Hmmm..  had I seen those excellent quality undermount sinks from  M R  Direct,  it would have been a different story for my kitchen.  But who knows?  The family’s financial resources might soon afford another kitchen makeover!  And if that happens, I definitely would deal with M R Direct!      


                                          

9 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Ay naku renovation is never fun...especially dun sa nag su supervise.

Eto ako naglalakwatsa for a breather...hehe. Oo naman at ikaw yung binati ko sa post ko...kaw lang naman ang Ate Beng na kilala ko ata eh...

Ay naku super pagod kami kahapon...super mahal pa ng appts kamo. Yung una...bloodwork...ako yun! Yung sumunod kay M...dr's appt...mahabang kwento but I'll blog about it one of these days pag hindi bisi. Yung hapon...yung dentist appt naming 3...remember I blogged about it din? Hay natapos din....only to be told by the dentist na we need some serious work with our chompers...kamahal! At least little E's teeth are fine. Kaming mag asawa ang kailangang saklolo sa ipin. Hayaan ko na lang atang malaglag lahat ng ipin ko....hehehe....

O sya...gotta go back to work...

Huling...ps Happy weekend! Pati yun nakakalimutan ko na....ay sus!

Anonymous said...

Wow buti ka pa thinking of a kitchen makeover, ang hirap kasi dito sobrang mahal sa NZ so I have to make use of a small kitchen for now :)

Ciela said...

Ay ang saya! Nakapaglakwatsa na sila, may na-accomplish pa! hehe..

Same here, I am done with my dentist's appt. Buti na lang mura lang ang charges dito. Di tulad dyan! Uwi na lang kaya kayo dito para makamura sa professional fees?!

Enjoy your weekend Huling!

Ciela said...

@Angsarap: My kitchen isn't big either. Kahit mura lang, di pa rin ganun kadali magpa-ayos ng kitchen dito! Alam mo naman kung gaano kahirap dito sa 'Pinas.

Siguro ang cute ng kitchen mo no, Raymund? Hilig mo kasi mag-stay dun eh!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Dhemz said...

ayay! humble ka talaga te...little house daw eh, ang laki kaya nang mansion mo...ehehhee!

can't afford kami sa granite....mahal kasi eh!

nakikidalaw lang po titaBeng..thanks sa visit...have a great weekend!

Ciela said...

I'm sorry Dhemz, I'm not just being humble. Our house is only a small one. That mansion you are talking about is certainly not ours. Lol!

Thanks much sa dalaw! Enjoy your weekend. Ingat!

Unknown said...

Hi there,
I know your nice blog from Blog Catalog, and I have followed on Google Friend Connect (No:89).
Please follow back so we can keep
in touch.

Ciela said...

@Multibrand: Thanks for following. Likewise did the same. Yes, hope to see more of you around!

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's our long time plan too hehehe.. Tanks for the greetings tita.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.