Sunday, January 25, 2009

What Do You Love About Your Husband

When Umma of Spice of Life and Donabel of Memoirs of Pinay in America, passed this tag to me, I had qualms on doing this. Why? Because I have been mentioning a lot about hubby’s good qualities. It maybe tiring to read same things over and over again. As Umma has mentioned, “for the sake of the coming Valentines Day” she created this positive tag dedicated for hubbies. And so here it is. Thanks to these gorgeous ladies, Umma and Donabel. I now dedicate this to THE GREAT LOVE OF MY LIFE. ...ahemmn! ( How I wish, there'd be bloggers who'd start creating tags dedicated to wives. Why!.. It's always wives writing tags dedicated to husbands.)

Now, what are the things that made me love my husband? There are so many reasons why I love my husband. I’m actually very grateful for the fact that our marriage of 28 years and two months have been very smooth sailing and no serious marital trouble all through the years. Of course I won’t deny that we also had some arguments but all those I think,were but normal to married couples.


If I'd be asked what really made me love him, I’d say because I just feel I love him. It only grew this much because he’s been kind, patient, understanding, loving, open handed, hard worker and a very good provider. (ahemmm!) and hopefully he is really faithful. On this aspect, I can't have 100 percent guarantee coz I don't see him 24/7. If ever he's unfaithful, he does it perfectly coz I can't find loopholes in his actions.


I love him coz he always stays by my side every time I am sick and he does all the work while we're in the hospital.


I love him coz he tries to be funny most of the times.


What I love in him the most is that he always make sure that we get to celebrate every important occasion we have in the family. Either we have an out of town vacation, a dinner out for the family or a date for the two of us.

I admit that I am crazy sometimes to impose too much on him. Yet, despite my bizarre attitude, he’d be patient enough not to react adversely.


To wrap it all up, I would like to express my gratitude to this man, whom I’ve spent more than half of my life with, for having endured all my defects and weaknesses through all these years.


Passing this on to all blogger friends who have husbands to dedicate this tag to. Grab this now. This is for you!


10 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Oo nga naman...baket nga ba walang tags for the misis? Kasi siguro isa't kalahati lang sa mga guys na may blogs ang may asawa....

Great post Ate Beng! Have a great week.

J

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahhaha... good for you ;)

That is so sweet, Tita :D

Dhemz said...

wow te...galing hehheh....lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Nice thoughts...have a good day.

Chubskulit Rose said...

You're truly blessed having a very loving husband tita beng.

Anonymous said...

I have an award for you tita bing..

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng...

Napadaan here kahit ako eh tinamaan ng katam....may sakit sa bato...batugan in other words....hehe...

I've been so lazy the past few days. Eh wala naman akong ginagawa...kaya siguro ako tinatamad....

Anyway, TGIF na naman....enjoy the weekend ahead.

J

DebbieDana said...

WOW! I could feel your great love for your husband. He's very blessed to have you as his wife!

Oo nga, bakit ba puro na lang tags sa mga husbands natin. hehe!

Take care ate Beng!


Debbie :)

BongFlo said...

hello again tita beng. great tag that you have done here. and your husband is one lucky man to have you as a wife. i have always believed in the adage that "behind the success of every man is a woman". we are what we are because of the love of our life. kaya mabuti kaming asawa kasi mabuti din and aming napangasawa. i think this tag honors the wives all the more as the husbands. and i raise a toast to all great wives and mothers who are caring, loving, appreciative, loyal, thoughtful, persevering and supportive. kudos to the author/s of this tag. ciao!

BongFlo said...

ok lang na bong ang itawag niyo sa akin. its my name anyway. lets just say na i am not quite as fortunate as your husband. oh well, such is life. visiting here today on a lazy sunday afternoon. ciao!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.