Monday, April 6, 2009

Smiling PR

I wasn’t paying much attention to Page Ranks. My Page Rank widget was placed by Hubby few months ago when it showed a PR3. The other Blog of mine, My Quiet Zone was PR2 before but went pfft to PR0 so my interest in Page Ranks dwindled as well. But one Blogger Buddy, Rose/Chubskulit, surprised me with her message congratulating me for my PR4. It’s kinda unbelievable for me. Nevertheless, I’m so pleased to find out that this blog certainly has a PR4. And not just that! My other blog got back it’s PR2. As they say it here in street lingo, “weather-weather lang yan!” meaning, you get it when it’s your time. I think I'm just lucky for now. Could they be ranked higher? He he he.. that's me getting more ambitious! I just wish they would remain in their present ranking if not to be accelerated. Thanks Mr. Google!

7 Comentários:

Mira said...

Wow, congrats Tita Beng. That would mean more available opps for you. So strike the iron while it's hot! ;-)

Unfortunately I lost the PR of one of my blogs and got more for another one. You're right, it's just all up with Mr. G, so we'll just wait for our time ;-)

Have a great week!

DebbieDana said...

Congratulations ate Beng! More moolah now, yehey!


Debbie :)

Bogcess said...

Congrats on your PR! I got a PR2 too. Added you up on my daily drops of EC. :)

E-Pera

Mira said...

Tita Beng, sadly we haven't found the ring yet ;-( but I haven't given up hope yet, LOL. If he lost it in the house it can still be found, but if not (hu-hu) so bye-bye na lang. I'm just being too sentimental kasi.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

wow PR 4.. congratulations ate. Usually kasi nakikita ko rank mga 2 or 3, but yours is 4. Your blog must be so interesting.. first time to visit here =)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Congrats again Tita Beng, I am your PR watcher hahaha..

MArites said...

congrats!! My first blog's PR before was 4 but dwindled after several months, it's on 3 now. Thank goodness.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.