Saturday, August 1, 2009

President Corazon Aquino Passed Away at Age 76

Former President Corazon C. Aquino died at 3:18 am today due to cardiac and respiratory arrest. She was diagnosed with Colon cancer last March 2008 and has been battling with the said illness since. She was one good President of the Philippines, if I may say so. The Filipino people are mourning on her demise. May her soul rest in peace!
File photo of former Philippine President Corazon Aquino reading a statement during a news conference in Manila

Please read the news story here.

10 Comentários:

Asian Traveler said...

I also have an article about the former president Cory Aquino.

Mari said...

May she rest in peace.

escape said...

may she find peace. we will never forget her role in the EDSA revolution.

Technology and Computer said...

I condole with dying it president Cory Aquino.

Gorgeous MUM said...

This is a sad time for our country. I do pray for her and for her grieving family.

marveling said...

May she rest in peace./... Have a great week TitaB.

out of the blue said...

She is with ninoy now.

napuyat ako dito kagabi kc live yung tfc while her body is being transferred from lasalle to manila cathedral. paano umaga dyan gabi dito.

PinayWAHM said...

May she rest in peace! She's in a much better now.

Hopping by here Ate Beng. Di na ko busy...hahaha. Tapos na yung project namin...hopefully, meron ulit....hehe.

Have a great week.

J

Beth said...

I mourn for Tita Cory's death too.
Kinalakhan ko na din siya e. :)

I paid my tribute to her too, Ate Beng, napadaan kasi ako sa Ayala Ave nung time na dumaan un cortege nila.

I will surely miss seeing her fight for what is right.

Nance said...

my thoughts and prayers to her family ...

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.