Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Soothing Subic

As mentioned in my previous post, our weekend destination was Subic, (…again!) This time around though, we spent the day in one of the unimposing fine beaches inside the Freeport Zone named All Hands Beach Resort. It’s my second time to visit the said resort since 2001 and I saw some beautiful additional renovations around. Glad to find that the clear blue waters haven’t been muddled together with its almost white fine sand. The waters is as sparkling clear as it was many years ago. We enjoyed our dip in the lukewarm water which is devoid of sharp corals that usually hurt swimmers. The surroundings is thoroughly maintained and being watched over by many staff. I would have loved the place if only for it's steep entrance fee of P150.00 for adults and P75.00 for kids, aside from the Nipa Hut charge of P1,500.00. How wrong to think that we will find low cost resort fees because it’s lean season. Not on this beach resort! Anyway, it was a wonderful day and we had fun. It was all that matters!




13 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. My new raket kasi involves receiving phone calls. I never did like that kind of a job. My very first work at home raket was [supposed to be] taking calls for HSN orders. I was all set to go but I got another job that didn't involve phones so I quit the phone job before I went 'live'.

I thought I'm ready to give it a try after years of being here but now I'm not so sure anymore. I'm not taking calls for orders though. I'm doing translating jobs over the phone....nerve wrecking kasi I'm so scared of missing something vital in the course of translating something.

Hopefully I'll get used to it before I go on a nervous breakdown....hehehe...wag naman sana no?

Thanks again....

J

escape said...

nice getaway! the place doesnt seem to matter so much when you're in great company.

Zephyr Girl said...

Hi,
i just visited your blog, its really wonderful. If we work together, we have a wonderful opportunity for you to make money with your blog. If you are interested please do reply. I will be happy to explain. Its a lot of fun and its not a lot of work either. So please do reply.

Nancy Janiola said...

i agree, dong! looks like everyone is having so much fun.

Zephyr Girl said...

Hi,
i feel that your blog has a lot of potential, wat i m suggesting is that, he you agree i will become a co-author of your blog and i will register your blog with the sponsors, after getting the sponsors approval they will send us ads which will be posted by me in your blog and we earn money for each and every ad being posted. Through out the day we will be receiving the ads, its an wonderful opportunity to make money. We can split the earnings between us. As a co-author i will not be able to put new blog posts or remove your old posts, so there is no need for any apprehension.so please do reply.

PinayWAHM said...

Padaan here Ate Beng. Checking on the latest with you.

Thanks for the visit.

J

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow TitaB vacation galore kayo ah, ganda naman parang ang sarap magtampisaw dyan!

sailor said...

I miss Subic, its been 19 years since I last set foot in there..

Pinaybackpacker said...

All Hands!!! I was there with my mom and our neighbors (outing organized by our parish) last May.

Medyo madami tao masyado kse peak season. Pero enjoy pa rin, got a sunburn as a souvenir. hehe... :D

Pinaybackpacker said...

Btw, thank you for approving my ad. I really appreciate it. :D

foongpc said...

Nice place! I like beaches : )

alf said...

buti pa dyan kahit almost september na you can still go to the beach. dito malapit na naman ang tag lamig. wwaaaaahhh!

david said...

Nice pictures! I specially like the water tricycle. They are a lot of fun!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.