Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm dismayed!

The on-going house repair is eating much of my time. I was promised at least 8 days time table to finish the roof replacement but it’s already one week now and only halfway yet. I realized how important it is for me to keep an eye on the works being done. As of this afternoon, I climbed to the roof top to check what has been completed so far. The long span pieces of roofing materials were all in place. I crawled underneath the roof and into the ceiling to check the supporting trusses but what I saw was the inaccurate leveling of the gutter. I’m dismayed by the inaccuracy of level measurement but the foreman insisted otherwise. Annoyed, I poured water on it to see if I’m wrong. Alas, the water hardly flowed! Duh! I couldn’t hide my impatience…

Tomorrow, that crooked gutter would eat their time again instead of moving on to another section. It’s actually a small house repair thing but the task apparently needs a stern supervision. I have yet to see how far I could stretch my tolerance. Maybe for another blunder more? I don’t know!

6 Comentários:

Verna Luga said...

was here Tita Beng, dropping by saying hello!


In This Side of Town
Anything Davao
Some Things Are Free
Woman’s elan vital

Dhemz said...

ayay!stress ka ata te....ehehhehe...keep your cool teBeng...sounds pretty frustrating....

PinayWAHM said...

Ay sows! You went up the roof to check???? THAT I will not be able to do. Takot ako eh.

Alam mo naman ang mga arawan, they try to extend the work for as long as they could.

Hinay hinay lang...ang puso....

Huling

Cheryl said...

Its a good thing you are keeping an eye on the situation, nowadays one must. Its very frustrating I know. We did some interior remodeling many years ago when the children were smaller and stayed in the house while it was being done! Never, ever again.

Liz said...

Oh, relax ka lang Tita Beng. Kayang-kaya mo yan. :)

Happy Sunday!

A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

J said...

hay naku I can fully empathize with you. the aggravation! although mas magaan sana if you are not living there because of the chaos and it's not easy keeping things in order while they are working.

take it easy. I know nakaka-high blood pag ganyan ang mga trabahador but....

juliana

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.