Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blame the On-going House Remodelling

Hey, how are you my blogger buddies and all those who are taking time to drop by! Sorry that I have to leave this blog unattended for a long time. Since my laptop crashed, I just set it aside and abandoned it. Oh, btw, hubby was able to fix the said laptop but only for a very short while. After a little blog hopping, it was back to its old bad condition (sigh!). I couldn't care less cos I got other things that need attention too. Though it has been fixed by daughter's friend since last Tuesday, (it's been re-programmed. many thanks, Jonathan!) still, I couldn't find time to go online. Oh my! I'm busy, busy, busy! 'Just found out that there were some ops that expired. Meaning, some moolah had slipped off my hand. I could only blame the on-going house remodelling. It's almost done anyway. The ceiling and the kitchen counter make-over took the longest time of work. Maybe only a week more to go and the re-painting is over. Then the general cleaning. I can hardly wait to see the new look of our house sans the chaos. Then perhaps, I can normally attend to my blogs once again! For now, I hope you will bear with me cos I'm not sure if I can visit your sites. Nevertheless. I'll try my very best to drop by. So, see you there!

Thanks everyone and have an enjoyable day!

11 Comentários:

Cheryl said...

Hi, have missed your posts but can certainly understand why! I do hope the remodeling is over very soon and life returns to normal. We lived in our tiny house while it was having a remodel, for almost two months! Never again.

Gorgeous MUM said...

So, you're still busy. Do post pics of your newly refurbished house!

Ingat lagi!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, you just have fun with your house....thats more important, besides your kids and hubby of course.
I have my SIL and BIl on holiday with us, staying with us 2 months....and I got no chance to sneak out my old diaries to decode new stories....do some re-runs temporary.

Be seeing you when you ready and able. Meantime, Ingat, palagi and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng!

Konti na lang at makikita na namin ang iyong bagong revamped na mansyon...yay!

Can't wait!

Huling

Chubskulit Rose said...

Advance happy Mother's day! I've got something for you here, hope you like it.

J said...

busy-busyhan ka nga Tita B. pasasaan ba and that chaotic condition will be over.

I'm not too good in dealing with messes associated with remodeling. sa ka-"OC" han ko di ko ma take. mamaya atakihin ako sa puso hehehe.

have a safe weekend and happy Mother's day!

juliana

yonca said...

Hi Beng Gee!You're missed.Lol,sounds like you're still busy.Can't even wait to see the house's new look.
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day!xoxo

Gorgeous MUM said...

From a loving Mum to another . . . Have a gorgeous Mother's Day!

Shimumsy said...

happy mother's day tita beng!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng!

Huli man daw at magaling.....huli pa din....

Happy Mother's day! Di ako nakapag rounds nung MD mismo kasi busy bisihan din ako....haha.

I hope you had a good one....hopefully, relaxed baga.

Huling

BongFlo said...

naghahanap na ng kapalit yang laptop mo tita beng! and thanks sa visit pala. really am having a hard time to update my posts, medyo busy eh. belated happy mother's nga pala. ciao!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.