Saturday, September 22, 2012

Goodbye Entrecard!

I logged on the internet early this morning and I was greeted by Mr. Dave Lucas’ comment informing the sad news that Entrecard is gone forever.  That’s really sad knowing there’s now a slim chance for my blog to be visited by a number of regular Entrecard droppers.   I still hope though, that somewhere, somehow, someone’s gonna restore it for the benefit of the hundreds or thousands  of the avid Entrecard followers

I'll say Goodbye to Entrecard!  With high hopes though, of seeing it resurrect in the near future.

2 Comentários:

merlmd said...

hey keep in touch! let's be friends on FB, please visit my Life, Day By Day page :)

k and k world said...

uh thanks for the heads up! I didn't know this...take care!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.