Thursday, September 20, 2012

On for some updates

Last week, I’ve been going back and forth to the hospital for my annual work ups.  Although it’s not all done yet, I am content with the results so far of the Blood Chemistry test and the CA-15-3 (tumor counter). And while the latter’s figure has gone up a little, I was assured by my onco that it’s still normal and there’s nothing to be worried about.  Hence, I feel much lighter now despite feeling very tired due to commuting via public transport. 

Anyways, “Welcome Home!” to a number of balikbayan relatives who are in town although we haven’t seen anyone of them yet.  My niece from San Diego, Ca. is here for a short business trip, likewise, my SIL and his son along with his family came home from California and Perth, Ausralia, respectively for a short vacation.  I can sense bonding celebrations in the offing.  It's here and there. Hmm, can hardly wait! Lol!


 

5 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

A little sad news!
Entrecard is gone forever!

Unknown said...

nice to hear about the good news from your doctor's visit. stay healthy, always :)

Ciela said...

@Dave Lucas: Your newa upsets me. Nevertheless, I do appreciate your effort sharing the valuable info.

Shared your post via link.

Ciela said...

@Batangala: Great to see you drop by once again, Noel! Oh yes, we need to be healthy always, not only for ourselves but for our family as well!

Stay happy and well always!

Beth said...

In Jesus' name, claim your tumor free body and good health, Ate Beng. Take care always!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.