Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chinese Noodles To Love

It wasn’t Friday yesterday but my two buddies, Ely and Lyn and I agreed to go to Makati City and unwind. No car is available but that didn’t stop our itchy feet from getting to our destination, the Pacific Star Building in Gil Puyat Ave. We went to see the newly opened Hongkong Noodle House stall located in the mezzanine of the Times Square of the said building. I’m a true blue Chinese food lover that’s why I am very interested to visit and see for myself what this Noodle House stall offers. Incidentally, this Hongkong Noodle House Franchisee is a newly launched business venture of Ely’s son, Zion with his fiancée, Sharon. We were there to personally see how this couple are doing and at the same time try and taste the foodstuffs they offer. Btw, hubby’s office is right there on the said building which made him rushed to where we were in no time at all. And Ely’s husband appeared on the said place too. I enjoyed much the Beef Teriyaki Fried Noodles and Beef Siomai I have chosen. They taste like the authentic Chinese food from Hongkong. Incredibly very filling! They are cooked and prepared right in the stall and served hot by well uniformed and hygienic service crews. I could say that their Beef Teriyaki noodle is a noodle like no other, so saucy and great tasting served on a very eco-friendly container and matching chop sticks. And that’s not all. The best part of it’is its cost. I haven’t seen yet a similar product at a very low price of 30pesos, with their other products even priced much less. I won't get tired patronizing this terrific noodle house. Likewise, hubby is very glad that it is located in their building. He could save much for his meal without letting go of a good quality food.


Beef Teriyaki Noodle

Zion and Sharon on their noodle stall.

Mom Ely with the entrepeneurs.

Hubby with our buddies.

The stall of the Noodle House.


To Zion and Sharon, I’m sending you our warm wishes for abundant blessings on your new endeavor. You are admirable young couple who knew exactly what a future married couple needs in building a successful family! God bless to the future Mr and Mrs!

13 Comentários:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh wow, mukhang iba ang noodles na to ah..

ryliej said...

Hello Tita Beng, mura nga po yan noh...

john said...

That's a nice looking noodles.. My wife loves noodles..

TomGu said...

This is the third day that I'm gonna eat fried noodles for my lunch. He he he . . . This time, I'd try the other sauces.

Gorgeous MUM said...

that sure looks like a fine chinese resto!

Mira said...

Your description of the food made my imagination going and my mouth water. Yup, two young responsible individuals starting their lives together on a right note.

misty said...

ako po ay nagbabalik hehehe..

nagugutom tuloy ako sa nakikita ko hehehe..

Gorgeous MUM said...

TGIF! Enjoy the weekend!

PinayWAHM said...

Yum! Yung chinese resto dito masarap din ang luto nila kaso I don't like the place kasi hindi tidy...parang yung mga resto sa Taiwan. Dyan malinis ang mga lugar and I miss that.

TGIF na dito.....weekend na dyan halos! Yipeee!

Musta ang nagdaang week Ate Beng?

J

raquel said...

you have to take me there when i come home next time!!! looks delicious!!!

Nance said...

I wish Zion and Sharon much $ucce$$ in their business endeavors!

love4ever said...

Hi this is sonali.I read your posts all of them were really cool.I am new to blogging and i love to make frens around the world i like your blog a lot so i have added it in my blog roll kindly visit my site and add my link in your blog roll.My url is www.sonali-luv4ever.blogspot.com.Geez keep rockin.

foongpc said...

Oh, you like Chinese food? Then I think you'll like going Hong Kong or even coming to Malaysia where we have abundance of Chinese food! : )

Do a lot of the people in your country like Chinese food? Wondering if I open a Chinese restaurant in your country will it do roaring business or not! Just a dream - not like I have the capital to open one! Haha.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.