Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our 29th Celebration

Although this post is way too late, I’m still posting anyway, only to keep record of one important celebration. …our 29th wedding anniversary last November 22nd! Oh yes, 29 is such a huge number! (as commented by a blogger friend.) But it looks like 'twas not too long ago when we were married in Malate Church one Saturday afternoon. Ahh.., my mind seemed to be stuck in time that stood still! Well, I supposed this is just normal to one aging brain like mine. Or is it? It didn’t feel like it’s already almost three decades spending our lives together. This marriage may not be perfect, but for me, it almost is! Although he's five years my junior, it didn't pose a threat to the relationship. After all, age is just a number, right? I think the significant other feels the same way! (He said so. Keeping my fingers and eyes crossed that he's telling the truth. Lol!) Belated Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!

To celebrate the day, we drove to Subic once again. Had lunch at our favorite pit stop in NLEX , roam around Subic, went shopping… chilled out in the much loved Pizza parlor in the place and that’s about it. Celebration is done! No frilled fancy date.. . ganon yata talaga pag matanda na. Ouch! Anyhow, 'twas a wonderful day for the family!

Here are some photos taken:


Have a great weekend, everyone!


14 Comentários:

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Wishing you more years of blissful togetherness. :)

Cheers!

A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow TitaB, ang daming sumptuous foods, am salivating lol.. Happy anniversary ulit!

Borneo Falcon said...

Congratulation on your anniversary

J said...

sisig and pancit, pwede na sa akin. I'm drooling here. tama ba ako at sisig ba yung first photo?

glad you had a blast.

juliana

PinayWAHM said...

29 years????? Wow! That's something to celebrate nga. Congratulations to you and the husband, of course. We're not even halfway through....

Age gap has never been a problem with me....haha. I think I only had one relationship where I was the younger one. Lahat puro mas bata sa akin....including M...although with him it's only a few months.

Glad to hear you had a good time. Looking forward to that 50th anniversary celebration of yours....woo hoo!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

J

Mira said...

It's better late than never ;-). Congratulations to you and your hubby on this very important milestone. I wish you both more blissful years together. The pics here made me miss Filipino food again, nakakagutom!

Gorgeous MUM said...

Congratulations! That's a milestone in this day and age! Wishing you more and more of blissful years together!

So you got married at Malate Church! I dreamt of walking down that long aisle, since I was a kid, having attended Kinder to High School in there!

More love, Ate Beng!

♡ N o r e e n said...

Naku naman ang sarap naman nyan! Pwede ba makikain sis hahahahaha Mmmmmm

Mari said...

You made me hungry with all that food.

Happy Anniversary!

Glampinoy said...

Nakakabusog nman ang mga food...Patikim pleassse

Dhemz said...

oh my gosh...nakakatulo naman ng laway tong handaan nyo te...dami pagkain eh..at sari-sari pa...:)

seems like you had a wonderful time celebrating your anniversary...way to go!

MommaWannabe said...

Wow 29!! Happy Anniversary!

DebbieDana said...

My goodness! 29 years?!! I was only a toodler when you got married, hehe! That's great ate Beng! Happy belated wedding anniversary to you and your husband!!!

marie said...

Wow! Belated Happy Anniversary kami naman Dec. 1 and 30 years na rin. http://www.mariegvergara.com/?p=687

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.