Monday, November 23, 2009

Souvenir from Blogging

Last week, I withdrew my accumulated blog earnings from Paypal. It reached a certain amount enough for me to afford the pricey jewelry I’ve always dreamed of. It’s a set of south sea pearl earrings and pendant. I’m very pleased that I finally got what I want not using hubby’s money but my own. Likewise, I had bought hubby a high quality leather wallet from Marks and Spencer. It's my wedding anniversary gift for him. I hope he liked it. Yup, it was our 29th wedding anniversary last November 22. I was too tired to blog about it though. I will post the celebration we had, soon. Anyway, I still couldn’t believe that blogging could be this worthy.


And here’s the set of south sea pearls I've bought::


10 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Oh my.....very pweeety! It feels great kahit paano na we can indulge using our 'own' money....although I belong to the club that has the motto: What's his is mine, and what's mine is mine....haha.

Rich pala kayo ha? Kami we have a few hours more 'being' this poor. Grabe at gatas lang pala ang pangsukat if one is rich or poor ha? I have yet to tell M about the little one's comment. I'm sure hagalpak na naman sa tawa yun.

Have a great week Ate Beng! Bisi me ulit with work....

J

Dhemz said...

oh mama mia...very elegant...pahiram nalang te...d pa me maka afford nyan...ehehhee!

early xmas present ah...you deserve it tBeng....:)

salamat pala sa dalaw!

Liz said...

Woot! Congrats Tita Beng. Ang ganda!

A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow TitaB, way to go.. Keep earning para kita kits tayo sa WV hehehe.. May free time ako kaya nakadalaw ulit.. Happy anniversary sa inyo ni Tito!

alf said...

that is so pretty tita beng. pearls are beautiful. happy anniversary too.

♡ N o r e e n said...

I miss Marks and Spencer! I remember dyan ako bumibili socks nung high school ako hahahhaa

thanks for your comment nga pala, nakakinis talaga mga pakielamera sa buhay! *sigh*

Kelvin said...

how much is ur earnings?

J said...

lovely indeed! parang ako din, I love pearls. buti nga may asawa na ako at pwede na ako bumili ng pearls on my own. may kasabihan kasi mga matatanda sa amin that while single, bad luck daw pag binili mo mismo ang pearl jewelry for yourself. I remember nga yung first ever Mikimoto pearl ko was given as a birthday present by my sister many moons ago nung single pa ako. enjoy!

and of course, belated happy anniversary! 29 is such a huge number.

Take care!

juliana

Nance said...

Congratz, Tita Beng! it's always a good feeling to spend the fruits of your labor on something that you really love!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello TitaB, quickie lang po just to answer your ?? Paalis na po kami by Tuesday..

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.