Sunday, March 14, 2010

On Shopping and Saving

Whenever there’s a Weekend Sale that takes place in the big mall near our place, I always make an effort not to miss some good deals. As much as possible, I try to be at the mall on its opening time just to avoid the surge of the big crowd. I have already experienced squeezing myself in within those crammed full shopping ground only to grab my long desired pair of shoes and some other personal stuff at a very irresistible discounted prices. There’s no denying that I get extremely delighted getting big discounts on items that I shopped though it comes with much effort and lots of struggles.


http://www.spotonstyle.com/Smiley-face-white-bkgd.gif

Just recently, I learned that I could also indulge in bargain shopping without wasting time and effort brawling my way in a crowded mall. I discovered Savings.com, a website that gives away savings coupons for online shoppers. If you happen to be in Las Vegas or planning to spend a holiday in popular hotels, I am sure you would want to get Las Vegas Coupons or better yet, a Travelocity coupons. These are just few of the things you can shop and avail online. Discounts abound on almost anything and everything you need. All you have to do is visit their sites.

9 Comentários:

Cheryl said...

I do love a big sale! I do most of my shopping on line now and it sure beats the crowds, using gas and I can even wear my pjs while doing so. Have a wonderful week!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, ha ha, love women like you..."make an effort not to miss...", and thats what my wife always says too.
With shoes, handbags, clothes that can compete with any boutique, and its always, "I don't have anything to wear", ha ha.
Oh well, she still looks good for her age, so no complaints, only thoughts, ha ha.

Have fun, Beng Gee....psssst, how many shoes you have? Ha ha.
Maybe just a few less than Emelda? Ha ha.
Ingat and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

mhel said...

I love bargain hunting! However, I seldom go to shopping malls nowadays. Like Cheryl, I do my shopping online to avoid big crowds and long lines.

Gorgeous MUM said...

Shopping online can be hassle-free as you can do it at the comforts of your home, but I personally love shopping physically; where I can go from shops to shops. I love the exhaustion I get from it and carrying my loots!

Take care, Ate Beng!

asskim said...

hi my friends, is my first time to visiting ur blog, wow ur blog so nice and good, im glad in here, maybe someday i'll found something in this site. thanks. Come on! Surf Through my blog for all the latest Information and updates of your favorites Business, computer, Education, general, Health, News, others, sports, technology etc…

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng!

Si Huling po ito! Hahaha...Lena calls me that so ayos lang. I think some of my high school friends call me that as well...in addition to Lola, Matua, etc etc...haha

Kamusta ang buhay buhay dyan? Di na maulan dito ngayon. Later this week ata baka umulan na naman.

Huling

Dhemz said...

That's one of the things I miss doing in the PI titaBeng....lalo na yung midnight sale...hhehehe...ala kasi yan dito...tsaka satin, very accessible yung mga malls...sakay kalang ng jeep or taxi...dito iba talaga...at mas bongga pa ang malls natin sa pinas...ehehehe!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, just dropped by say thank you for your warm thoughts and kind support re my friend Ruby's passing away.
Thank you.
Have a nice day, Lee.

BongFlo said...

hi there! kumusta po kayo? napadaan lang po dito para mangumusta at bumati sa inyo. trying slowly to go back to blogging... thank you for the visits and for the support. ciao!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.