Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shabu-Shabu Again!

We were back in Tong Yang Restaurant again last Thursday, April 8. I and my friend Lyn tried the Lunch buffet this time around sans the special crabs. It was an exceedingly filling eat-all-you-can meal at a very reasonable price. We barely touched the desserts consisting of fresh fruits, ice cream, sweets, and halo-halo. Every food we picked was truly satisfying, and though it’s embarrassing to admit, I did indulge to extreme level. But take note, after we had a few walks around the SM Fairview Mall, we took a rest at Green Mango, the latest Yogurt Ice Cream Shop in that mall. We ordered the large size with three toppings and that seems to complete our pleasurable treat for that day. Thinking it was yet early, we squandered our time bowling till early evening until hubby picked us up on his way home. It was a real chill out time for the stressed stay at home moms. That break brought us to plan another much higher level of unwinding escapade. I will post it as soon as it’s confirmed. I hope it’ll push through.





Now you know who my partner in crime is. Whenever we both are free, our minds always meet formulating the next crime to execute. Ha ha ha.. please don't misread.. Our crime is our personal relaxation and indulgence. Nothing more!


10 Comentários:

yonca said...

I just had breakfast but now your blog made me feel hungry again:)

PinayWAHM said...

Ay naku I miss Shabu shabu sa Taiwan. Every corner ata dun merong shabu shabu resto...as in pagbaba namin ng apartment, meron na. Now that I think of it, samut sari dun ang commercial areas & residential areas.

Naku Ate Beng...it seems na mas busy ako when I write about it kasi in reality ata parang wala ako natatapos...haha.

Anyway, I hope your weekend went well. Another week na naman...

Huling

Cheryl said...

Everyone should have a "partner in crime" to have fun and relaxe with indeed! Looks like a great time was had indeed.

Mom Daughter Style said...

You know how to play bowling! I would love to go one of these days. Nakakagutom ang sarap ng pagkain. You look great tita beng. thanks for following and visiting my blog too

NENSA MOON said...

Hi Beng,
Seemed you really had a great time...haha...
Happy to see u again...

Chubskulit Rose said...

nakakamiss ang shabu shabu TitaB.. Yum!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, from what I gather, you live to eat, huh? I eat to live, ha ha.
I have never tried this shabu shabu, or for that matter sushi.

I may be ahemmm, adventurous in many other things, but food is not one of them. But I do love seafood, but will not go out of my way to search for the best or whatever. For women, yes, ha ha, just kidding.

Wow! You bowl? Whats the score like? Above 200? The last time I bowled was wayyyyyyy back in the 70s.
The last pic, you? Looks like a spinner, the ball I mean. And good form too, the classic after throwing form, ha ha.

You have a nice day, and stay beautiful, keep a song in your heart, Ingat palagi, Lee.

PinayWAHM said...

Gandang araw po! Nakikibasa na naman ako.

Kamusta ang weekend mo Ate Beng?

Huling

J said...

I'm drooling. saan naman kaya ang nearest placena may shabu shabu dito? Diyos ko po, hindi mapigilan ang paglalaway ko.

< a href="http://julianasworld.com">

Gorgeous MUM said...

Hello, Ate Beng! Musta na? Tagal kong hindi nakadalaw!

I got hungry looking at the food!

Hope all is well with you!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.