Monday, May 31, 2010

Back to School Mom

Yesterday, we attended the baptismal party or the christening of our niece's baby. She and her husband decided to get it over and done before the school opens. So what's school opening event happens to do with their baby's christening? Ha ha.. no big deal really! It's just that the mother (our niece) is going back to school after dropping-out for a year or so due to accidental pregnancy. At the party, she talks of the anxieties she can't get over with. She wonders if she could manage being a wife, a mother and at the same time, a student. I believe she could very well handle her time. She never had any problem in academics in anyway, unlike others who have to seek chemistry help often and have to wrestle with the difficulties of solving chemistry problems. A lot of times, chemistry answers comes easy to her, somehow.

Nonetheless, I could see how determined our niece is in finishing her course. If in case she'd be needing physics help I'll just refer her to tutorvista.com. With this online tutor available for all students, whatever physics problems that may come before her, finding physics answers will just be a walk in the park. Even becoming a physics problem solver can be an easy feat.

It is loud and clear that niece has no reason to be anxious about. Her bright and well balanced personality is sufficient to reach her goal.



6 Comentários:

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, I like your use of, 'accidental pregnancy', ha ha. First time I see this expression.
But glad your niece catching up with her studies.
I'm sure she'll exceed everyone's expectations of her.
The subjects you mentioned here were never my kind as my brain more tuned to easier ones, ha ha....
You stay young and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

Ciela said...

@Uncle Lee - he he..well I thought it could also be right to use the "accidental pregnancy" term since the couple wasn't expecting to have a baby until the wife (my niece) graduates. But the unexpected happened..
Same here, Lee, I never liked those subjects. ha ha ..
Thanks a lot for finding time to drop by despite the many followers you are responding to on your site.
Keep smiling and take care!

PinayWAHM said...

Chemistry ba kamo? Hay...one of least favorite subject in school.

Pasukan na nga dyan noh? I'm sure the malls/bookstores are filled up to the rafters with the last minute shoppers.

How's the renovation going Ate Beng? Tapos na ba?

Huling

Ciela said...

Hi Huling! Glad to see you again! Yes pasukan na nga ulit dito. Patok na naman ang bentahan ng school supplies.
Nakaraos na rin ang gulo ng bahay. Natapos na din sa wakas ang pag-ayos. Though I wanna upload photos of the simple renovations that were done, I can't. My lappy still isn't fixed yet.

Rainy season na naman dito. I bet you're yet enjoying your summer days.

See you again!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, I suddenly had the urge to go travelling, being a Saturday morning here now.
So I thought I'll travel to the Philippines and say hello to you and Ingat ka palagi.
Lee.

Ciela said...

Hello Lee! Oh,welcome to the Philippines! I bet you're just done traveling around the world. I'm glad Phils. is in your itineraries though sad that I'm late in welcoming you. I have always loved traveling to Canada however I hardly had the time lately. But I'll soon fly to Ontario right after this. Terima kaseh! See you!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.