Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas that was


The Waterfront Beach Resort, Morong Bataan
And so Christmas is over now!  I hope you guys had a wonderful celebration!  Ours  was peacefully spent in a beach resort in Bataan.  I said peacefully because it was spent with just our small family together  with my sis and her 2 big kiddos in a very peaceful beach resort  ‘Twas a simple Christmas bonding moment far from the hustles and bustles of the chaotic traditional celebrations. 


Back home, been quite busy after Christmas with some activities here in the village. And now, trying to update this blog  in haste cos I gotta go in a minute or so.  I friend’s mom passed away and have to go with her in Batangas to sympathize with her
.  
I hope to be back asap!  See you in your sites soon!

5 Comentários:

yonca said...

Beautiful pic! I'm so sorry for your friend's loss.I wish you and your family all of the best in 2011. Happy New Year!

PinayWAHM said...

Ayun! I forgot na you're spending Christmas nga pala beach! I was wondering kung asan ka na...hehe. Biglang naghanaap no?

Good to hear you had a 'peaceful' Pasko. Kami as usual busy sa gabi sa kakabalot ng ibibigay kay E! Eh si M he forgot to wrap the 'surprise gift' for me so early in the morning tanong sya kung asan yung 'generic' na wrap [kasi di pwede katulad nung galing kay Santa baka mabuking kami....hehe].

As usual after the excitement ng bukasan ng regalo...tahimik na kami ulit...hehe.

Media Noche....di uso dito eh. Wala ding fanfare dito sa may ang NY except for konting fireworks. Alam mo na asa neighborhood kami ng 'senior citizens'....mahirap na baka sila atakihin pag sobrang daming paputok....hahaha.

Enjoy the Media Noche! Pakikain mo na lang kami....

Wishing you the best in 2011....especially sa kalusugan for me kasi it's the most important thing...yung iba we can just wing them and we'll be fine.

Huling

PinayWAHM said...

Forgot to say...nice capture by your daughter. Kakaiba!

Liz said...

By the way, Tita Beng, YACB was linked twice on your top droppers. :)

Dhemz said...

awesome pic titaBeng....ang galing naman nang getaway nyo!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.