Friday, July 1, 2011

Reflections

How time flies quickly! Can't believe it’s already. . .





zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Bring in some fanfare music! Lol! Only 184 days remain in the current calendar year and before we know it, the 100 days Christmas countdown will be aired in every TV Channels and radio stations.  Well, that’s how fast the days go.  We're halfway now to year 2012!!  Actually, I don’t understand why time passes by quicker now that I am older, than when I was much, much younger.  Sometimes,  I still find myself talking about the time when  my kiddos were toddlers like it was just few years back.  Until it would just dawn on me that it was already way too far ago!  OMG!  It’s real, I’m truly  getting old!  There’s no stopping to wrinkles coming my way.  Huhu..  But hey!  on the contrary, with wrinkles and all, I feel so blessed.  Not many of my colleagues reached this age, let alone kick cancer's ass like I did.  (Of course, it's by God's grace!) Just can't contain my happiness coz there’s much to be thankful for! 

Again, here's to  remind one and all that LIFE IS SHORT!  Let’s not fuss about non-sensible matters.  Spend each day like it’s the last.  Stop being stingy but instead be generous with    ... LOVE!

9 Comentários:

yonca said...

Hi Beng Gee, ggreat remionder. We gotta live esach day like it's the last. That's true. Since I'm having some problems with hubby, I do say it to myself often but I'm not sure how succesfull I'm, doing it.
Glad your test result is very good.

Ciela said...

Hello Yonca!Always glad to see you drop by! Sad to learn that you're facing some problems with your hubs. Well, I guess no one on earth is free from troubles. It's just that we all have our own way of facing our music, or so they say. Will pray that you will find yourself in a fovorable situation soon. Smile!

Thanks for the kind thoughts Yonca! See you around!

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

A very nice post and reminder to everyone.

Ciela said...

@angsarap: Oh, thanks Raymund for those kind words! Glad to have you pass by.

God bless!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng! Great post. Tama ka...dapat talaga we shouldn't sweat the little stuff kasi maikli lang ang buhay. I just wish kami dito eh we will find the time to relax and unwind one of these days...hay....

Thanks for the visit...di na nga ako nakakapag blog gaano because of the bc sched sa trabaho.

Long weekend kami dito kasi 4th of July. Si M di papasok...pero sa bahay lang kami for a change. The last few weekends kasi lagi kaming nasa labas...kakapagod.

Have a good week! Sana di na ganong maulan...at sana wala ng bagyo...

Huling

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: Holiday nga pala sa inyo ngayon dyan! Happy Independence Day sa inyong mga 'Kano! Rest day is a great day for bonding! Enjoy!

Oo nga eh! Nakakasawa na dito ang bagyo at baha. Good thing, kami ay nasa bundok kaya walang baha. Pero to most parts of Metro-Manila, naku, konting ulan lang, hanggang waistline na ang flood. Hirap nila!
Buti kayo dyan, okay lang ang weather!

Have a relaxing rest day! Take care!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Amen to that TitaB hehehe. Kaya kahit may isang taong nagpupumilit sirain ang buhay ko, iniignore ko na lang hahaha. Tatamnda lang ako kung papatulan ko ang mga immature na tao. You may share your opinion on this post TitaB.

Ciela said...

@chubskulit: Just forget those that would destroy you happy mood. Sayang lang panahon sa kanila! hehe..

Salamat sa pagbisita Rose! As always, I'm glad to see you here!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.