Saturday, October 1, 2011

Still Searching for the Right Web Hosting

Only few weeks ago, I have posted about my disappointment over the present website host of my other blog.   I really want to transfer it to another web hosting site; however, I’m not techy enough to carry it out on my own.  Likewise, I need to know more about web hosting stuff, how and where to find a good one.  Nonetheless, I’m aware that it’s laborious to search and make comparisons. Hosting reviews help me out on this somehow.

So, what exactly is website hosting?  And this is what I got from the net: Web hosting is a service which apportions space for clients to showcase their websites on computer servers that are connected to the Internet 24/7.  There are many types of website hosting; each caters to the different needs of customers.   Prices for web hosting vary from free to hundreds of dollars a year but based on my experience, free web hosting has too many drawbacks so I would rather spend few bucks and be trouble free.  This is mainly the reason why I am looking for the right website hosting for my blog. 

4 Comentários:

J said...

knock,knock!!!! how's the stormy day? I heard there's another typhoon about to hit. I hope you're all ok there Tita B.

stay safe and dry.

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng!

Naku at medyo nakunsumi ako sa pamangkin ko kasi ang bata bata pa. Alam kong palikero but I expect him to get married this early. Wala ng magagawa kasi buntis yung girl. Hay...

Isa pa...yung town mismo namin ang tinamaan ng baha. Grabe. I spoke with my siblings kahapon. Ayos lang sila although baha sa ibaba ng bahay...hanggang leeg daw so stranded sila sa second floor.

Hay buhay...I hope you're having a better weekend....

Huling...

Ciela said...

Who's there?hehe.. Door is wide open for you J! Yes, typhoons are visiting, one after another.. wlang kasawa-sawa! Ginagawa nilang tourist spot ang Pinas! :( Sana naman, maubos na sila para naman makabawi na ang mga victims ng typhoons dito.

Thanks for the visit J! Take care lagi!

Ciela said...

Huling, wag ka ng mangunsumi! Matuwa ka na lng at dadami na naman ang angkan nyo. Ang angkan ng gwapo't magaganda! That's the consolation you can think of for now. Hope and pray na lang na maging successful ang married life nila. Being that young kasi, baka magbago pa mga outlook nila sa buhay. Sana for good!

Oo nga, di ba San Simon kayo? I heard tlagang lubog sila. Ang hirap naman! Sana they are all safe at maka-recover sila agad!

Salamat sa oras Huling. 'Lam ko, busy ka palagi! Hinay lang sa work! Ingat.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.