Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I’m back!

We just arrived last night from a physically draining but emotionally invigorating vacation.  I wish our awesome Davao escapade wouldn’t end but it had to.  Life is back to normal now. However, the vibrant Davao experience is pretty overwhelming that it won’t leave my mind as yet.  Yesterday was our wedding anniversary.  This vacation was our way of celebrating it.   And I can say, it’s the best celebration we had so far although there had been some glitches on the onset. I'll share here our vacation but have to attend to some important matters around here first.  Will post about it soon! 

See yah all and God bless!

3 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng...

Emailed you a while ago.

Huling

Cheryl said...

I am looking forward to finding out what adventures you had! Happy Anniversary!

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: Copy

@ Cheryl: Thanks Cheryl! So much to post but can't find the time yet. See you around and take care!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.