Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Delectable Gift from a Special Friend

The first quarter of the year is almost at its end and Valentines Day has long been over.  I have actually overlooked that Day of Hearts and I wasn't at all expecting any gift to come my way since I could feel it's no longer a priority for the DH here. :(   But a surprise came when a messenger handed me a bundle/8pcs of  Gift Certificates inside a secured envelop.  It was sent by a special blogger friend living on the other side of the earth. Gosh! I was speechless by her gesture.  Although it definitely warms my heart to be thought of on that occasion, I felt a little ashamed too for she should have not bothered sending me those "delicious gift".  It was meant to treat me and Tom to a sumptuous dinner in a fine restaurant named Italianni's on Valentine's Day.  However, that supposed Valentine dinner date didn't take place on the exact date of occasion due to an unavoidable circumstance.

One Saturday before DH got hospitalized, we used up the gift and was enjoyed not only by Tom and me but by the big kiddos as well.  It's been eons since we last visited Italianni's.  We missed their delectable italian cuisines, hence, every food ordered gave pleasure to our palates. 






Thank you * for the wonderful Valentines treat!  This  food tripping family was extremely satisfied by your thoughtfulness!   May your blessings never end!  xo!

Likewise, thanks to all who always find time to drop by and those who accidentally stumbled upon this blog. I hope you can come back and leave a line or two to let me know you were here.   God bless you all!



9 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

O may date naman palang nangyari kahit post vday na. Nice naman nung fwend mo to send you such a lovely gift.

Hopping by here Ate Beng! Kamustasa ang pasyente natin dyan? Panay ba ang special request sa lulutuin? Pagbigyan na lang di ba?

I hope your week is going smoothly...

Huling

Ciela said...

Yes Huling, nagkaron ng v-date thru the courtesy of.. the special fwend like you!

Doing well naman ang pasyente here and he's back to work na although need pa din ang weekly check-up.

My week is fine kahit super hot summer na dito! Aching for the beach!haha..

Salamat Huling, di ka napapagod! Lab, lab, lab!

J said...

hola! Tita B

kagutom naman. sana nag-imbita ka hahaha.

hope your Sunday is going well. naglakwatsa ka na naman ba?

Ciela said...

Hi J!
Kagutom ba? Ang sarap naman kasi talaga eh! Di na ko nag-imbita kasi baka magalit yung nagbigay. Aha-ha ha! (as if..)

Busy-bisihan lang dito ang Sunday. Wala kasing maid again. :(

Can't thank you enough, J! Big hug for everything! Blessings to you and F as always!

Lainy said...

Wow naman, Tita Beng. I believe that's a very well deserved treat from a very special friend. It's very rare for a virual friend to go out of her way and make you happy and your entire family as well. You're one blessed soul to have a friend like her. Assuming naman ako na it's a she. Hahaha!

Anyways, I saw ur posts at FB po and I hope the DH is recovering pretty fast.

Love and hugs!

http://www.scottzprincess.net
http://www.lainyonline.com

Lainy said...

Wow naman, Tita Beng. I believe that's a very well deserved treat from a very special friend. It's very rare for a virual friend to go out of her way and make you happy and your entire family as well. You're one blessed soul to have a friend like her. Assuming naman ako na it's a she. Hahaha!

Anyways, I saw ur posts at FB po and I hope the DH is recovering pretty fast.

Love and hugs!

http://www.scottzprincess.net
http://www.lainyonline.com

Ciela said...

I agree with you Lainy! I feel so blessed to have a friend like her and like most of you who've been part not only of my blogging life but my personal life as well. Not all are as lucky as I am to have found precious friends in the internet.

Thanks Lainy for the visit! When's the grand date? Enjoy and regards!


Beth said...

Wow also! Nice of that friend to send you that gift. Before, I receive cards and stuff from online friends too. And it's so heartwarming, really.

We like Italianni's. Miss na yan ng kids ko. Lagi sila kasi tinitreat ng aunts nila diyan. Kuripot kasi Mommy nila hahaha!

Ciela said...

Hello Beth! Ashamed as I am, I won't deny the fact that it truly touched my heart to be thought of, let alone be sent a treat for me and family. Heartwarming talaga!

Italianni's is a fine resto. Not surprised why your kids love it there. Haha.. kuripot daw sya oh?!

Take care, Beth!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.