Friday, July 12, 2013

Depressed

When you are in a quandary and feeling depressed, plus you are restricted to talk about the predicament you are into, what do you think is the best thing to do?  My head feels like bursting!  No, I couldn’t say I’m all right!  Coz the truth is, I’m super stressed and a total nervous wreck!  I wish I am a rock, with no feelings at all.  Worst, I’m the biggest worrier!  I’ve lost a lot of weight.  I thought I’ve stepped up to being a barbecue stick but seems like I’m going back to being a broom stick (you know what I mean).  I wish we’d be out of this tangled complexity soon!

4 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Virtual hugs Ate Beng! I wish I can give it to you in person but I can't so virtual na lang muna.

Praying that whatever 'tangled complexity' you're in at the moment will be resolved sooner than later. I'm one with you in prayers....

I hope you can [at least 'try'] to have a relaxing weekend. Tara fro-yo tayo nila tuks...

Higpit hugs from all of us here...

Huling

Ciela said...

Huling, thanks for those comforting hugs and prayers.

I wish fro-yos could cool me down.
Have a fab weekend!

J said...

Pasasaan ba at that tangled complexity will be resolved soon. I wish I can say "don't worry" but I know that it is easier said than done.

Know that you're always in my prayers.

Sending you good vibes and my warmest and tightest hugs from the Big Apple.

Tara... froyo tayo.O ayan, may 2 invites ka na.

Buzz Lightyear said...

Hang in there, Beng Gee. Will keep you in my prayers as well. Don't give up the ship!!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.