Sunday, May 22, 2016

Fambam Dinner at Mesa Filipino Moderne


Since our daughter got married and moved out of the house,  weekends are the only time we are able to get together.  Glad that the young couple always set aside time for our regular family bonding even only a day on a weekend.  Actually, I always prefer cooking dinner  for the family.  I go marketing early morning and prepare everything on my own.  However,  I'm not feeling well for weeks now.  I easily get tired.   Hence, the frequent dinner out!

Last night was no different from the past weekends.  After knowing that I am not that well yet,  daughter messaged us to just meet them at Mesa in SM Fairview.

Now, allow me to give a short review on this worth praising restaurant.
Mesa Filipino Moderne is the name of this  dining place.  As far as I know, they have many branches around Metro Manila.   We have tried the branch they have in SM North few years back.  We haven't gone back coz it's quite far from where we live.

Back here in SM Fairview,  we always see and pass by this resto.  I don't know why, but we have been ignoring it for long.   Hmmn... actually, at the back of my mind I know!  This resto is a bit expensive (well, that's as far as my budget is concerned. lol!)!  Anyway,  this time around, daughter insisted we go here!  I was hesitant at first, but we went just the same. Learning later it was her treat.  (Hehe..   thanks, bunso!)







Alright.. so we ordered!  This.. that... and more!  Rice which is usually ordered one cup less was ordered many cups more!  Not surprising because food fare is so hearty appetizing, tickling our palates no end. (That is despite the not so generous servings.) Every dish  is deliciously done and kept us hooked.   So, yes!  From the scale of 1 to 5 as 5 the highest, we give it a 5!   I won't complain about the price anymore.  Would only request for increase on servings!   Nonetheless, it's worth it!  The place is elegant enough, service is great and best of all,  filipino dishes are eĺevated to an upscale level of sophisticated cuisine!  Will come back for sure!   So that's it!    Btw,  I'll make it clear tho', this is no paid blogging.   But will appreciate any acknowledgement of sort from this establishment. In case and if ever. Haha..

Another wonderful family bonding is done!

"Happiness is not all about what you have, but rather who you have with you!"




Seja o primeiro a comentar

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.