Sunday, July 16, 2017

Keeping the Faith

I am laid back when it comes to blogging.  Most especially now that I am fighting off slight depression.  Since the unpleasant surprise and devastating discovery I had in January, (just don't ask me to disclose about it) I was down in deep dejection.  No matter how much I tell myself that I am okay and that I can handle this with ease, I still fail.  For every now and then, the scenario hits hard on me!  And when it does, too many negative thoughts run in my head!  As it did,  again!  Hurts and pains rumbles inside of me.  Nevertheless holding back the tears as a lump swells on my throat.
For how long I would go through on this suffering?  I have no idea!  But I keep my faith in the Lord that he is in control.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.