Friday, September 19, 2008

Six Things About Me

This is a meme from Mira, of A Moment to Exhale. I do admire her coz I think she's a Jane of all trade. Thanks for the thought, buddy! Well, it's time for me to share some things you don't know about me.

1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above).


2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).

3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Six Things About Me


1. In person, I don't usually make the first move to meet new friends.

2.
I enjoy the company of my small group of friends.

3. I am very blessed being married to a loving and responsible better half.

4.
I am a typical mother, very concerned about the welfare of my children. Always wanting to make sure that my children are safe and sound whenever or wherever they're out with friends.

5.
I love long stemmed red roses, good friends and good food.

6. I'm acrophobic, have fear of guns and snakes.

Now I am passing this tag to six of my blogger buddies coz I want to know more about them.
And they are 1. Kikey Loo 2. Piggy (PL) 3. Eunice 4.Dhemz 5. Reanaclaire and
6. Richelle

5 Comentários:

Kikey Loo said...

thanks for the tag!
i will try to do it when i feel

Dhemz said...

good to know about you te..btw, salamat uli sa tag..but can't post it kasi may nag tag na sakin..hehehe!

Mira said...

Thanks for joining the fun, its good to know more about you. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hhmmmmm, nice to learn more about you! Like you, I also love long stemmed red roses and i'm scared of snakes! :)


Have a wonderful weekend to you!


Debbie

duh? said...

hi maam.. thanks for dropping by.. newbie po sa blogging e.. good luck po in everything you do.. God Bless..

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.