Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthday Gifts

We went malling at Trinoma last Saturday. While having lunch, Hubby asked if I want to replace my old cell phone with one of the latest model. If I want, he’ll get one as my birthday gift from him. I got excited but daughter warned, “C’mon Ma, don’t believe Papa. It’s just a ploy; he’s just pulling your leg.” The father is known to always make a joke on anything, hence, the skeptical reaction. The daughter even bet to pay the father 1,000 pesos if he’ll really replace my old cell phone. What she doesn't know then was that, the gift was already in the car. And to cut the story short, daughter paid the father 1000 pesos for being a doubting Thomas.

And here is the cell phone in question. Hubby's birthday gift.

And from daughter is this 18k white gold bracelet pictured below. Actually, she was asking me what I want. Then just gave me the money so I can choose exactly what I want.

Thank you so much guys! I don't think you know how much you made me happy on this birthday of mine.

Take a peek on my old cell phone. Only for basic use unlike the new one which is so complicated.

16 Comentários:

DebbieDana said...

Happy belated birthday ate Beng! Glad you had a wonderful birthday with you family...Wow ha, new cellphone and a bracelet, ang saya!! Made me smile about your daughter paying 1000 to your dear husband!


Debbie :)

Beth said...

Belated Happy Birthday Ate Beng! It really is a good feeling knowing that you are loved. Your family really really loves you! :)

May you have more! :) and I thank God you're cancer-free! God is so good!

PinayWAHM said...

Halatang di ako namamasyal sa blogging world....happy belated birthday to you! Great gifts you got from the hubs and the dawter.

Here's wishing you [kahit late] more birthdays to celebrate.

J

raquel said...

wow! can i have your old cellphone???

KunthanRaj said...

Hi buddy..thats a nice work...great...keep up...

KunthanRaj

Redge said...

Belated Happy Birthday to one of the most wonderful mom in this world, that's u, Tita Beng! More blessings to come.

Dhemz said...

ito pala yung inaabangan ko...hehehhehe! regalo....joke! hehehhee....:)

woi bongga naman ni mister....nice phone....:)

pwede pahiram nalang ng bracelet mo tebeng, ganda kasi eh....what a lovely daughter...ano regalo ng unico hijo mo....heheehhe!

Nance said...

Belated Happy b'day is in order then, tita beng! daming nagmamahal sa 'yo! lol

Emotionally Entertaining said...

Belated happy birthday Beng..sure those gifts are wonderful :) Have a good one.

LY

DebbieDana said...

Hi ate Beng! Thanks for the visit and your comments!

To your question, yes, Daniel's little baby brother is already kicking me so hard! I started feeling his movements when I reached 16 weeks..It makes me feel soooooo thrilled and excited!


Debbie :)

EJ said...

wow, really nice gifts from loving family!

ryliej said...

ang babait and generous naman nila titaB.

marveling said...

belated happy birthday titaB!

Gorgeous MUM said...

Super belated Happy Birthday!

You've got lovely presents!

shimumsy said...

wow dami mo naman gifts. ok yang phone mo pang text. it's like a blackberry. right?

juliana said...

huli man daw at magaling, happy birthday pa rin hehe.

awesome presents!

have a great day!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.