Monday, July 20, 2009

It's a wonderful day!

Another year is added to my age today. Getting older but can’t be any happier! I’m very blessed in many ways. Private pool celebration was unanimously cancelled to avoid the risk of relapse, in lieu of it, birthday blow-outs started last Saturday at Giligans’ in Trinoma with nephew’s family and lunch out today at Super Bowl of China still in Trinoma, with my in-laws. And hopefully, a weekend outing will push through with my own Kuya’s family. The day is almost over but not the joy in my heart. Still looking forward to the last sked of celebration as the final round-up of this special moment. That one would completely make my day!

7 Comentários:

escape said...

i believe that it's beyond the place where the celebration is held but it's really the time together.

great experience! hoping for more!

raquel said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

jay and matt

Jade said...

Happy happy birthday...I wish you all the best the coming years:)

Momma Wannabe
Diva Fabulosa Fashion Blog
Life of a Filipina Blogger
The Pinay Blogger @ Home
Pictures and Cultures
Health & Beauty

Dhemz said...

hello AteBeng, I would like to greet you a happy birthday! I wish you all the best in life...good health of course....more blessings to come, and more opps to get...hehee!

Happy Birthday ulit...have fun!

Mira said...

Yay, I'm a day late! But anyhow, I still want to wish you the best of health in the years to come. I hope to see you soon Tita Beng!

TomGu said...

Happy Long Birthday, my dear!

Race said...

Hi Tita Beng, I'm few days but I still want to greet you! my wish? God always bless you with love, health and happiness because you're a good woman! take care always!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.