Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ooops, I did it again!

This is not about Britney Spears’ song! I am just acknowledging my mistake. I again overworked and push my physical power beyond its maximum capacity, therefore resulting to my trip to the hospital for the nth time. I wasn't feeling well last Thursday. I had an AH1N1 Flu-like symptoms that initially scared the doctors and nurses at the ER. . I was placed in the only remaining isolation room. No cable TV, no landline, no mobile phone signal and worst of all… NO INTERNET!!! After various laboratory tests, x-ray and ct-scan, the diagnosis was Bronchitis. I think I caught the bacterial infection when I got wet from the rain while tired and perspiring. Now, I'm still recuperating. Thinking over my previous birthday plans. I am warned of relapse.


Somehow, I learned my lesson. Quick moves are only for the young. And I am past that age. I’ll just take it slow next time. I'll try!

9 Comentários:

escape said...

true! sometimes we get off our capacity. good that it's nothing more serious than h1n1.

Redge said...

Hi Tita Beng.. It's really important to take good care of our health nowadays since all kinds of viruses are spreading. Anyway, I juz hope u'r doin' okay now. Get well soon po!

Borneo Falcon said...

Take it easy. Get well soon

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng!

You're the second person I know of na nagka bronchitis. My friend who's based in Thailand had the AH1N1 flu-like symptoms din....only to find out na bronchitis pala.

But it's good to hear you're getting better na. Oo nga at di na pwede sa atin ang mabibilis na kilos...pambata lang yun...tayo ata isip bata....hahaha.

@my guitar playing...kinakalawang na nga. I'm self-taught and I only know the basics. 4 sa aming 5 magkakapatid in the family can play....mas mura kesa piano.

Good to see you back!Take it easy and rest, rest, rest...mahirap ang binat!

J

Race said...

take it slowly tita, always remember that an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure kaya ingat lagi and don't tire yourself and don't push yourself to the limit! i'm sure tom was deeply worried about you! tc!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh my God TitaB, hope you are okay now. Will be praying for you!

marveling said...

get well soon TitaB and take care of yourself always!

john said...

Hope you are well now Ms. Beng! Don't overwork yourself next time..

alf said...

i'm sorry to hear that tita beng, hope you are feeling much better now para marami kang blogging power. drink your meds, eat right, sleep early, don't go out in the rain...ganu'n eh...pinagsabihan daw...lambing ko lang yun. just playing tita beng.

take care and have a good rest/weekend. mmmuah.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.