Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I wanna thank Chubskulit for passing on this award to me. Whether deserving or not, doesn't matter to me. It's the thought that I count actually! Thanks again, Rose!


As a requirement I have to list 7 things about me.

  1. I don't eat pork.
  2. I love Chinese and Japanese foods.
  3. Peking Duck is my favorite dish.
  4. I'm insomniac and needs to take sleep enhancing vitamins.
  5. I love the music of the 70's and 80's.
  6. I love road trips.
  7. I love summer time and the beach.
Passing this to all of you, my lady blogger friends coz you are all amongst the beautiful people of blogland.

2 Comentários:

Verna Luga said...

You deserve it ... dropping by saying hello!

In This Side of Town
Anything Davao
Some Things Are Free

Lee said...

Hello Beng Gee, thats nice having an award from a good friend.
You need sleep vitamins to sleep? Take it easy on that, huh? Might see 3 moons instead, ha ha.
Glad you love those oldies songs. Me too.
I love Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter...but best of all when you come by and make my Winter to Summer.
You stay young and keep a song in your heart, Ingat, Lee.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.