Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year too!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

It's Valentine's Day once again! Time to express love not only to your spouse or sweetheart but likewise to your kids, parents, siblings and friends. Let Love be felt around you! Color the day red!
Happy Valentines to all!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Kung Hei Fat Choi!
I'm not sure if I spelled it right but whether right or not, I just want to greet all my Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year! May this Metal Tiger Year brings everyone a bright and prosperous year!



And as always, my Filipino-Chinese friend, Susan Young-deLeon never missed sending me a Tikoy every new year that comes. (Thanks a lot my friend! ) Tikoy is our Pinoy term for this sticky Chinese delicacy. I was told that it is said to bring good luck to the recipient as well as the giver.

I hope you all have a lucky Lunar Year!


6 Comentários:

Laikka said...

hi beng..happy valentines..keep the love alive with in you:)

God Loves You So Do I!!!

Anonymous said...

I could use a little luck ;)

Dhemz said...

ayay! would love to try tikoy...dko pa kasi yan natikman eh...am not exactly sure...ehheheh!

happy valentine's day and happy chinese new year tita beng....:)

musta pala ang celebration nyo? where kau nag date ni hubby?

Verna Luga said...

Hello Beng, Kung Hei Fat Choi ... and Happy Valentines din sa yo ....

I have soemthing for you in my blog ..

Some Things Are Free

PinayWAHM said...

Happy Balentyms Ate Beng!

I miss tikoy. I used to get tons of moon cake from Taiwanese students so much so I started to dislike them for a while. Ngayon miss ko na....kasi wala ang nagbibigay...

How was your Vday with Kuya Tom? Kami...3's a company. Little is the one making a big deal out of it....and we let her...hehe

J

mhel said...

Yup, you spelled it right, that's a Cantonese greeting. It's Gong Xi Fa Cai for Mandarin. :)

Happy CNY to you and your family!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.