Thursday, November 25, 2010

Birthday bash post script - 1

We had gone out on another out of town escapade but let me share this birthday bash post script first. I cherish that outing we had and  I feel there are still a number of nice moments worth sharing so here it is...

Sunday, November 14, I woke up early and took a walk by the beach alone.  I had always thought of doing this every time I am drowned in my household chores. And that Sunday morning, I was so excited for that early morning stroll by the beach I so longed for.  Nothing was extraordinary but the moment of being alone in a place I love so much was so uplifting to my considerably weary spirit.  I love the cool morning breeze, the feel of the fine sand beneath my feet and the sound of the rustling waves that  race to the shore.  I wished I could stop the time and hang in there forever…




Back for breakfast in the resort's resto. Everyone seemed to have a good fill. Then a stroll around and short lull by the pool.   Then enjoyed the free live telecast of Pacquiao-Margarito Fight in our room, through the courtesy of resort's wifi connection. It was much fun watching all together  in one room. You could hear the oohhs and ahhs much louder. Lol!







We checked-out right after the boxing bout then headed on to Subic for Extreme Pizza


Seja o primeiro a comentar

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.