Saturday, September 25, 2010

Effective online tutoring


Are you familiar with Math terms such as Probability calculator or Linear programming?  What about Line plot or Bar graph? These are few of those math terminologies some students nowadays are confronted with.  I remember during my time, so many years back, when I sincerely hated math such as finding the formula for an Isosceles triangle or decipher Equivalent fractions or doing the Prime factorization. I know, those were only simple math lessons I dealt with as compared to today’s curriculum that I suppose requires some technical know-how to be able to comprehend and work-out well.

If you are one of those students who have trouble in understanding your Math lessons or any subject for that matter, it might interest you to know that there is a tutor available for you 24/7. You can use their service as much as you want for only a very minimal fee of $99.99 a month.  Log on to TutorVista.com to learn more about this effective online tutoring.  Don’t miss this valuable offer. Visit them now!

2 Comentários:

Beth said...

I am not good in Math. :P Sna meron na nito noon nung college ko :)

Have a happy and blessed Sunday, Ate Beng!

Reanaclaire said...

Hi, your blog is very nice and interesting..
Beng Gee, can u contact me at this email reanact(at)gmail(dot)com?

thanks!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.