Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's new?

-->

I’m always lazy to update my blogs. Sorry for that folks! The reason is that my loyal “angel” (maid) had not returned, (obviously she’s not loyal anymore, hu hu!) and looks like I’m gonna deal with these odd jobs around me all on my own forever. Anyhow, the big kiddos here give their hands on weekends or whenever they’re free so , I’m still doing fine, so far, so good. Lol!

So what’s new? Well, I would say that I’m sick and tired of all the news updates regarding that hostage taking tragedy. The government officials can’t seem to get over with that major humiliation brought about by their disappointing response to the mentioned crisis. Thus, investigations keep going on and on and on.. on TV.

The weather has often been fine. Just the right time to go somewhere or out of town considering that Mil has little time remaining before she goes back to Australia. I feel sad for her that she hasn’t been given the time like she used to get on her previous visits. I suppose the problem lies with hubs biking hobby. It always snatches his time which is( to him )very addicting that he can’t be stopped from pedaling every single free day he gets. So we’re now on stand by mode until he finds the time. “..paging the mountain biker…”

I hope you are all enjoying the week! See you again buddies!

14 Comentários:

NENSA MOON said...

Beng, perhaps that's our fate as a wife or a housekeeper, if our maid does not loyal anymore or even she's home ...then we are going to get the sap must do all the house work ... huh ... fortunately my maid was so loyal to me... and hopefully it will continue like that ... hehhe
Hope you have a brightening day!

nensa

MinnieRunner said...

That's one of the main reasons why I am somewhat annoyed at watching news. They've been feeding the same information from dusk till dawn.

Yeah, I'm pretty much enjoying the week :) Hope you are too.

acs said...

Sorry to hear your predicament. Anyway I sent you 25 Entrecard credits to show my appreciation for having you as the top visitor on my site! Thank you again.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello TitaB, sowi po ngayon na lang ulit ako nakvisit.. OO nga kakadismaya ang mga news dyan sa tin.. Pwede ba ako na alang ang mai lol.. I need one too, di na ako magkandaugaga dito lol..

Beth said...

oo ate beng, hirap ng wlang yaya!!! but I know you can cope up! :) just remember to rest once in a while when you get tired, just like pagpasyal mo sa fave health spa mo :) thanks for the visit, ate beng, kahit super busy ka na :)

Lee said...

Hello Beng Gee, just dropped by say hello. How you doin'? You want a maid? Maybe ask my Katrina come work for you? You have seen her pic in my postings before, *wink*, ha ha.
Ingat ka palagi, Lee.
ps happy birthday to your son.

J said...

wives and moms (sigh)...are madeto do chores talaga?hahaha. it's good that you have the option for an in-house maid. ako dito, may option but that would mean I'd be paying sky high. ibili ko na lang ng shoes and bags hehehe.

I had the opportunity to employ one when I just got back from PI to bury my Dad. live-out lang yun ha ang it really was a lot of money. 4 months lang yun, and even if husband was more than willing to keep paying ako na rin ang nahiya kasi wala naman akong ginagawa kundi tumulala at umiyak hahaha.

hope you'll find a new angel soon. take care and have a great week ahead!

Cheryl said...

Just stopping by to say hello and hope all is well with you!

Dhemz said...

nako...kahit sang bansa talaga may tragedy....:(

ayay, ako din te...pede mag apply? hehehhehe....ano ba naman to...parang kau ni Cookie ang may problema sa mga maids...nilayasan din kasi sya....ehehehhe!

hope all is well titabeng..salamat po sa dalaw...ingat po lagi!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, still busy, no maid? I can loan you my Katrina 1 month....no problemos. Only she besides her other talents not familiar with your foods....but you or hubby can show her, ha ha ha.
Have a nice day, Lee.

acs said...

That makes two of us. I am so busy that I can hardly cope with my blog especially my everyday inspiration site.

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, guess who's coming for dinner? Drop by see who....ingat ka palagi, ha ha, Lee

J said...

update naman dyan.angel mo, disappear pa rin ba?

have a great week ahead,Tita B! tc!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng!

Wala ka pa rin bang side kick until now? I guess yan talaga ang itinakda ng Poon sa mga Ina at Maybahay...walang katapusang chores....hehe. Ay naku...pag di na kaya, iwanan at magliwaliw....yung unang magreklamo syang maglinis o maglaba o magluto....hahaha...

Have a good week.....Lunes na naman dyan...

Huling

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.