Friday, May 6, 2011

Good Lunch in Aristocrat, Subic

Still on our long holiday escapade, I wouldn't wan't to miss posting here the long delayed lunch we should have had in a park in Subic Bay Freeport Zone. Since my sis had already prepared food for our Iba beach outing but Iba was yet way too far for lunch, we thought of stopping over in Subic and just bring out the food my sis had packed.  We drove around looking for a nice place for our impromptu picnic but couldn't find a good one.  I was already very hungry then. Thus, when I saw the Aristocrat Resturant from afar, I asked the group if they want to eat in Aristocrat instead.  Almost in chorus, they responded affirmatively. So, we were in Aristocrat in no time.  If my memory serves me right, we were also there last year after our Potipot Island Holy Week vacation.  Likewise, the many times before,  everytime we drove to Subic.  Seems like we're becoming a regular patron of this restaurant.  Maybe because we love their food and the cozy ambience. Above all,  prices are fair and affordable.

Calamares

Chicken barbecue with java rice

Fried chicken

Laing  (Taro leaves in cocnut milk)

Pinakbet.
The food above are few of our favorites.   Try them whenever you visit Subic Aristocrat.  You'll surely ask for more.  ( this is not a paid advertisement although I think should get paid for all the nice things I wrote here.  haha!!)

13 Comentários:

Dhemz said...

oh my! high class ang pagkain...nakakagutom tuloy...ehehehe...visiting here teBeng...hope all is well!

PinayWAHM said...

Ang sarap naman ng pinakbet! I love Aristocrat restos. I think it was one of my favorite when I was still back home. Kaso yung lagi kong pinupuntahan dati sa Las Pinas ata yun eh nagsara years before I left so ang tagal ko ng di nakaka kain dyan.

Ay naku yung halaman namin eh may bagong kaaway....squirrel. Nilagyan ng mulch ng hardinero este ni M pala...every afternoon na magdidilig sya yung mulch eh nagkalat...kakainis.

Heniway....happy weekend to you and yours....and of course: HAPPY MOTHER'S Day to you! I hope you have a good one.

Huling

Ciela said...

@Dhemz: No, I would say food aren't that high class! Actually the food are just ordinary lutong bahay recipes but honestly,they're good!

Enjoy your weekend, Dhemz!

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: Di ko alam meron din pala silang branch sa Las Pinas before. Ang very familiar kasi ako eh dun sa main resto nila sa Roxas Boulevard wayback pa in my younger years! How nostalgic!

Squirrels? Interesting! Eh wala kasi nyan dito, di ba? So, i just hope those blooms thrived.

Same to you Huling! Sana maging masaya ang araw nating mga Ina! Lol!

teJan said...

oh wow..sarap at so sosy naman ng mga pagkain na yan Beng..ayy ang pinakbet lang akin..namnam:)

A visit on Mother's day!

Anonymous said...

Wow I never knew Aristocrat is still existing, The last one kasi that I visited was the one near our place in Munoz Proj 8. I love their chicken barbecue! Panalo!

Ciela said...

@teJan: Masarap nga Jan but not naman sosy. Lol! Nice to know na like mo rin pala ang pinakbet!

Happy mom's day Jan!

Ciela said...

@Angsarap: Yes, luckily, Aristocrat is still around. di ko lang sure yung nasa Munoz, Proj.8. kung existing pa rin. I guess, their chicken barbecue is what makes them popular. Talagang winner! hehe..

Have a nice day!

Ciela said...

@Danial123: Welcome to my site and thanks for leaving some words behind. I suppose you have a site to promote here. Well, all I can say is, Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Aristocrat and I go a long, long way. I remember buying my baon for field trips during my elementary days at Aristocrat Malate. It is one of th few restos open all night and day. and what do i usually have? of course, bbq chicken with java rice. always with an extra java rice, he he he

Ciela said...

@Batangala: Yun! ..ang paborito kon place noon, ang Aristocrat Malate! Haha.. paborito mo rin pala ang kanilang chicken bbq with java rice?!
So you must be living in Malate!? Seems an easy access for Field trip baon eh! haha... good for you, special ang baon mo!

Thanks so much for dropping by Mr."Batangala"! I hope this won't be the last time I'd see you here!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hay nagugutom tuloy ako hehehehe.

Ciela said...

@chubskulit: what are you waiting for? come over and let's eat! lol!

thanks for the visit rose! ingat!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.