Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mom's Day Celebration at Teriyaki Boy

Last Sunday was Mother's Day! And what's so special with the day? For me, nothing actually! It's just another day! But I would have wanted to make it special for hubby's mother, or my beloved MIL! So I bought her a little gift that I planned to give while we're out on dinner. Sadly though, she didn't come along because it was raining. She doesn't want to jeopardize her weak health, according to SIL  Oh well..  Thus, we were all by ourselves, me and my family, dining out to celebrate my day, or should I say, our day, as a Mom (or Moms)!

We decided not to go far after learning that MIL and SIL won't come with us.  The mall nearby has lots of good eating places to choose from. After some deliberation on which resto to go to, Teriyaki Boy made it.  It's one of our fave restos when it comes to Japanese food.










That's how my family celebrated Mother's Day with me.  Thanks to hubby and the big kiddos for another day of special bonding!

15 Comentários:

Dhemz said...

ang sarap naman nang mother's day treat mo titaBeng..nakakagutom...parang liit nang servings...ehehehe...joke! belated happy mother's day po!

Ciela said...

Hi Dhemz! OO sarap nga pero tama ka kasi ang liit talaga ng serving nila.
Tapos medyo mahal pa ang prices. Okay na lang din, once in a while lang naman kami kumain dun eh. he he..

Anonymous said...

Wow ang sarap ng tempura at saka yung squid. Belated Happy Mothers day to you!

PinayWAHM said...

Food, food and more food. Nagutom ako...ulit..hehe.

Sayang naman at di nakasama yung panauhing pandangal nyo...biglang ikaw na ang panauhing pandangal...o di va? At least you had some good bonding time with the fam...

Midweek na! Yay! ano ba yan at mukhang ala na kong hinintay kundi weekend...tee hee...

O siya...till next visit....

Huling

foongpc said...

OK a bit late here, but better late than never! Happy Belated Mother's Day! I love Japanese food!!! : D

Ciela said...

@Angsarap: Thanks Raymund! Greeting back you wife as well!

Yes the tempura and squid are good, but I'm sure, walang sinabi yan sa mga luto mo! he he..

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: Di bale, 6 mos. naman ang vacation dito ni MIL eh. Still so many opportunities to bring her out. Ako muna ang nag-center stage that moment. Lol!

Pareho tayo Huling! Always looking forward for the coming weekend! Di natin napapansin, halfway na ang taon.Ang bilissss!

See yah again! Thanks for the time!

Ciela said...

@foongpc: Thanks so much! Oh, late or not, it doesn't matter. The mere fact that you spent time leaving some precious words is highly appreciated!

Japanese food is really good. Like you, I love it too!

Have a good day!

PinayWAHM said...

Ay nawala yung unang comment ko....nabiktima ka din ng blogger glitch Ate Beng. Ako posts ang nawala....hay buhay.

Heniwey...nakikibasa lang. Mukhang MIA ka ata. I hope everything's a-okay naman and that you're only taking a break.

Huling

Dhemz said...

nakikikain ulit dito titaBeng...am still drooling over these photos...sarap kasi eh...ehehehe! hope all is well...mwah!

lispeth said...

Hi Beng gee Thanks for dropping by...this article makes me horribly and terribly hungry...soooo yummmy foods in here...

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: Huling, di lang ako nagpakita dito sa blog ko sandali, bumalik na din yung first comment mo na nawawala. He he.. MIA pa rin sa pagpo-post sa blog! Tamad-tamaran pa rin kasi.


I hope di na sobrang busy si M para naging fun ang weekend ni E!

Ciela said...

@Dhemz: I'm good naman so far! Thanks much for dropping by again kahit tamad-tamaran sa bagong post.

I'm sure you had an active weekend! Have a great day Dhemz!

Ciela said...

@Lispeth: Glad you like food photos here. Thanks for the time you spent here. Hope to see you around!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sarap naman ng foodies! Belated happy Mom's day TitaB.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.