Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Marriage counseling anyone?

A "marriage made in heaven" is a figure of speech we usually associate to a perfect marriage.  But is there really a perfect marriage?  With many relationships breaking up here and there, it is more often believed that perfect marriage is merely paradoxical.

Although no marriage is without any hiccups (that's what I think), there are many ways to keep the relationship alive and nourishing.  For me, I always say that love, trust, respect and a huge deal of communication are the main elements that comprise a happy marriage.  A problem is never solved if it will be left unsettled and undiscussed.  Silence doesn’t always mean peace and contentment.  

If in some point these important elements are lost and marriage is at the edge of breaking up, there are marriage counselling which are of ultimate help to restore cracked relationships.  Beyond doubt, marital  problems are easily resolved by marriage counseling.   So don’t lose hope and don’t give up on marriage if it equates with the world to you. See a marriage counselor if you need to.
 

3 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng! I'm baaackkk! Still reeling from that very short vacay but coping nonetheless. I'm going through a major 'homesickness' for the past couple of days so 'may I cry ako every now and then'...drama noh? But I guess that's normal. Hopefully I'll get over it soon. Medyo nag alala si M...bigla akong dinalhan ng chocolates kahapon....hahaha.

Yung init di gaanong nireklamo ng mag ama ko. Traffic ang reklamo kasi we were on the road for the majority of the visit so naranasan nya ang walang katulad na traffic sa Phils. If there's one big factor kung bakit di nya type mag move...yun na yun. The rest, including the heat/humidity, he can live with daw. Looks like we're not moving anytime soon....hahaha....

Email kita ng pics Ate Beng. Btw, nabasa ko lang yung email mo once andito na kami. Di kasi kami ganong nag online dun. M only logged on once in a while to check on work.

Good to be back here...

Huling

Ciela said...

Welcome back Huling! Very "bitin" kasi ang moments of togetherness nyo dito sa Pinas eh, kaya hayan, na-homesick ka pa tuloy! At least na-bother si M at may kapalit na chocolates! ..Sweet naman! Pero hinay sa calories ha?! Lol!

Bilis na, send mo na yung mga pics!! Haha.. para naman me idea ako ng enjoyment nyo dito.

Time to chill and relax in you very own nest now. Ingat!

Zeilina said...

Are there any marriage counsellors in Baguio City? If so, may i please get the contacts and address. You can contact me through my phone numbers Sun: 09328814164 Globe:09155295600. Thank you, I hope you can help me.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.