Friday, September 7, 2012

Enough of the difficult times

Hopefully, I’m over and done with self pity and all.  There’s so much to live for after all!  I’m still enduring some muscle pains at my back, my right arm and hands but I’m very optimistic that these will vanish in due time. More so,  I can rest from most of the laborious household chores I carry out day in, day out.  Oh yeah! I can now put my feet up and relax from doing the laundry and all coz an “angel” is sent my way. Thanks to our sweet niece, April, for sending this girl house help. Niece doesn’t know how greatly she has helped me.   May you continually be blessed April, and may you fulfil your Australian dream. :)

To my blogger friends and visitors, thank you so much for the tireless effort to stop by and leave kind comments despite blog's idleness.   Will try my best to keep up with you.  See you around!

6 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

And so you're back, from outer space...don't turn around now....di ko na tutuloy kasi di na fitting yung susunod na lyrics...hahaha....

Good to see you back to blogging again. O di ba medyo natumbok ko yung tungkol sa angel. Yay..finally may kasama ka na ulit.

Happy weekend!

Huling

Unknown said...

hi beng! nice to hear from you once again after a long time. i was kinda worried that you haven't posted for some time. hope is all going well. happy weekend :)

Ciela said...

What's the next lyrics Huling? Welcomed pa rin naman ako, di ba? Lol! Tama, tumbok mo na naman na "angel" ang main issue ko. hehe.. Galing mo talaga!

Salamat sa walang sawang pagdalaw, my dear Huling! Dami ko ng utang.

Ciela said...

Hi Noel! Just took a short rest for a while. And now I'm back somehow restored and revitalized (hopefully).

Have a great weekend too! Ingatz!

Dhemz said...

ayay, glad to hear that titaBeng! positive vibes works all the times...:)

Ciela said...

Yes Dhemz, you're right! All those positive vibes sent my way certainly worked well. It really pays to have thoughtful friends(a.k.a. niece) like you! Thanks a lot!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.