Sunday, September 23, 2012

Missed Family Bonding at Manila Intercon

The clan on my side probably are currently having good time right now.  My U.S based niece arranged a lunch date for the clan at the Hotel where they are billeted for a week.  DH and the two big kiddos went without me.  In as much as I want to come  with them, my body’s strength couldn’t afford to.  I am presently suffering from fever, pain in the throat, and nausea (with occasional throwing up).

I’m indeed disappointed not being able to go.  Niece and her hubby come here only once a year and the chance of seeing them this year is wasted!  I’m upset!

2 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Ay naman....I hope you're getting better na. Staying home and resting is the right thing to do kasi mahirap na at baka lumala pa yung pakiramdam mo.

Get well soon Ate Beng! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers...

Huling

Ciela said...

Huling, the sad thing is, I still feel very weak despite the rest. I am seeing my doctor later today. Thank you for the well wish!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.