Saturday, November 3, 2012

All Saints’ Day 2012

After weeks of absence from blogland, I’m back again.  I can’t believe it’s already November!  How time flies so fast!  We are enjoying a long weekend now and although we wanted to spend the 4day holiday on an out of town journey, we never could and never would disregard our departed loved ones on All Saints’ Day.  Thus, we started off our Cemetery hopping ritual yesterday in Holy Redeemer Columbary where my brother's ash is interred, then to my FIL’s grave in Libingan ng mga Bayani in Fort Bonifacio until early evening and finish off today in Holy Cross Memorial Park where my parents are laid to rest.


My brother's niche/columbary

FIL's grave.

At Holy Cross Memorial Park with daughter and Niece-in-law
and other family members not in the photo.
'Twas a hectic two day observance of All Saints' Day for us. Glad it is still a holiday on the next two days.  

Hope you too had a good time observing the day for our departed loved ones..  Stay well and be happy!

3 Comentários:

Unknown said...

it's so nice to hear from you once again. well all saint's day was spent at my wife's hometown in Pangil, Laguna.

we just went home today. left laguna at past 4 AM, had breakfast in Sucat, visited my father at Manila Memorial Park, attended mass and did the grocery at shopwise. late in the afternoon, we went to the heritage park to visit my eldest sister and her husband, who lie there side by side.

well that's it. just a reminder, my birthday is on the 13th and my little angel is on the 29th, hahaha

have a greet week :)

Ciela said...

Oh wow, you had a hectic long weekend too! Good to know you were able to pay a visit on most of your departed loved ones!

Advance Happy Birthday to you and to Angel. Where's the party? Lol!

Blessings to you and your family, Noel!

PinayWAHM said...

Same sentimyemto here every year....I miss that! The last time I actually observed Undas dyan sa atin eh 1996 pa ata [or even earlier]....but such is life sabi nga.

Thanks for the bday greetings Ate Beng. Emailed you.

Huling

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.