Friday, November 9, 2012

Exploring Subic by Night

As I have mentioned in one of my posts before, I had the opportunity again to bond with my Ate Tatie, my only (remaining) sibling along with her daughter Mae.  She's from Balanga City and Bataan’s proximity to Subic made the latter appear like it is only a stone’s throw away from her house.  Understandably why it is  her favorite shopping and recreational spot anytime she wants.  It has been a long time since I last saw Subic at night time which was the reason maybe, why my big Sis brought me there again.  And yes, I almost forgot,  another reason was, she wanted me to have the pleasure of experiencing being aboard her brand new Toyota Fortuner.  Haha..  lucky I am coz I had the best of everything that night!  ... A sumptuous steak dinner, a relaxing cool evening walk,  discovering fabulous new malls,  relaxing in a fine music bar till late at night  and travel around in the luxury of a  “hot from the oven” high tech Fortuner of hers. Oh, ikaw na! Lol!

Here are some photos taken:
I had one of the best times again with them.  I hope big Sis won't get tired of sharing good times with me.

 Thank you for your precious time reading this post. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!


6 Comentários:

Catch My Words said...

Wow! Looks like a wonderful place. I'm sure you had a great time.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Ciela said...

Hi Joyce! Subic is really a nice place. Indeed, we had a great time!

Thank you for the visit. I's very much appreciated!

Take care always!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng! Mukhang super enjoy ang lakwatsa ah. Buti naman at you're able to go out of town and enjoy your sister's new ride.

Napadaan lang. Hope all's well.

Huling [btw, did you get my email? I think I sent it using my hotmail...baka napunta sa junk/spam folder mo kasi hotmail gamit ko]

Ciela said...

Yes Huling! Enjoy na naman ako sa aking once in a while na paglalamyerda!

Musta na? Todo lamig na ba dyan? Dito, medyo slightly cooler na pag early morning. Lapit na kasi xmas!

No email from you in my inbox so far. Baka naligaw yung kartero. ehe hehe..

Thanks for always dropping by. God bless!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng...

Oo ang lamig dito last week actually....pero medyo humupa na this week.

I just resent the email...galing pala sa ATT ko at first. I resent it using my hotmail this time....hopefully makarating. Let me know kung di pa rin umabot at sisisantihin ko yung kartero namin dito...

Huling

Ciela said...

Hi Huling,
Yesss! Di na naligaw yung kartero. Thanks for sharing those pretty photos. Very much appreciated!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.