Saturday, May 25, 2013

Shopping for Gadget at Lazada.com


I was scouting for a Tablet in the internet and I came across the Lazada.com.   Then I discover that this shopping website has it all. I started clicking for merchandises that catch my fancy and I'm attracted to go back to online shopping again. I have blogged about making purchases online.  But after having encountered few glitches with some of my online deals, I became cautious and had to lay low from my online shopping spree.  Now I realize, I really have to choose the reliable shopping websites.  And as I contemplate on getting the desired Tablet from Lazada.com daughter is pushing me to go ahead with my plan.   According to her, some of her officemates have tried shopping at Lazada and they are happy with the items and service they got.  Hmmn.. nice to think that I need not tire myself walking and looking around the mall anymore!  Another good thing, Lazada.com delivers for free and I can pay COD. What’s more,  I can shop anytime I want coz they are open 24/7.  Ain't it a great kind of shopping?


As for the gadget I am planning to buy, I think I would consider just getting the inexpensive one, Cherry Mobile Pad Advance7. That's good enough for me, I am not that techie anyway.  Daughter’s previous gadget is a branded one but unfortunately, after only few months of use, it crashed down for reason unknown to her.  She brought it to technicians but it wasn’t repaired any longer.  So taking that into consideration, I’d probably settle for the inexpensive one, the Cherry Mobile.  My old lappy is still working well anyway.  I only need a portable gadget whenever I go out. Yet, my smart phone is too small to take its place! Can't wait to have one!

4 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

A tablet is indeed handy and more portable than a laptop!

Beth said...

Ate Beng,
Ako din, parang nahihiligan ko na magshopping online. Meron dito sa Middle East mga online shopping, ang gaganda ng items.

Siguro, bago kami dumating diyan next year, God willing, I'll search online din for local tours. :D Gala palagi nasa isip ko hehehe.

Ciela said...

@losetheguilt: Right! The main reason why I want to have one.

Thanks for your time here! Tc!

Ciela said...

@Beth: Haha.. parang pareho yata tayo na may nunal sa talampakan ah! Travel deals are quite cheaper via online shopping. But be aware which one really delivers. Mahirap na maisahan. hehe..

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.