Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sweet Surprise

Big question mark!  That’s what entered my head when my son handed me the package that was delivered by a courier yesterday.   The package came from Pampanga with an unfamiliar lady’s name as the indicated Consignor.   I couldn’t understand why the heck a total stranger  would send me a package.   It was a brief guessing game for me and my son as we think of people and incidents that could give link to it.  Initially, I was hesitant to open the sealed plastic envelop for it might just have been erroneously sent.   But then, seeing my name as the Consignee gave me the guts to open the sealed package.  ( It doesn’t feel like it’s a bomb anyway! Lol!)   Then the sweet surprise and the real sender were revealed as another sealed bubble wrap was uncovered.


Tadaaa!  

Wonderful goodies!  It’s all from the sweet, long time blogger friend (also considered an adopted niece of mine) from the Sunshine State of Florida.   My goodness!   You surprised me a lot!  Thank you so much for the special dark chocolates, (everybody here loves it!)  lotion, (love the scent) and best of all, the very cutie "I love Florida" ref magnet.  It’s another valuable addition to my pretty ref magnets collection.  Ahh, really, really love all these that you sent!

Hayyyzz..  what can I say?  For the thoughtfulness and all, I can only say  .. Thank you sooooo much!  You are as sweet as those dark chocolates!  Big hug!

Likewise, many thanks to the one you bothered and commissioned, the one who exerted much effort for these wonderful goodies to reach me here in this far flung corner of MetroManila.  Blessings to you!



10 Comentários:

Farida said...

What a sweet surprise! Nice naman to have long-time blogger friends who have turned out to be good virtual friends. It must be also flattering to receive a package filled with goodies :)

PinayWAHM said...

Ay pano pala kung pumutuk??? Hala! haha....

Didn't know you have a ref magnet collection....hmmmm....now I know...hehe...

Penge nga nung dark choco...loves ko yan eh...at saka yung lotion...fave ko yan [pwamis] kahit man lang sa lotion eh maging 'wild' ako....hahahaha....

TGIF na ulit Ate Beng! Konti na lang weekend na! Wooot! Any plans?

Huling

Ciela said...

Ay,oo Ida! Sobrang nakakataba ng puso knowing I have good friends in blogland. And it's more than flattering being thought of while on the other side of the globe. Kaya I really feel blessed having met them. .. and you, as well!

Ciela said...

Huling, pano kung pumutok? E di sisigaw ng.."Happy New Year!" ehe-hehe..

Yes, ref magnets make me happy! Kaya treasured ko talaga yung each piece ng small collection ko.

Naku, sorry to say, parang pinutakte yung mga chocolates. Di mo alam, fave din dito ang dark kind. Good thing, they remember to leave some for me. Grabe, sold out agad.

I love the "Into The Wild' lotion too! Para ngang nakaka-wild yung scent nya eh! hehe.. but really, this lotion is different from the locally available imported brands. Feeling sosyal tuloy ako! hehe..

Ano, bilib ka na ba dun sa nag-send ng goodies sa kin? Galing ng taste, 'no?! Thanks to her!

Dhemz said...

ayay, how sweet naman! ang galing titaB...now I know na you love collecting fridge magnets...noted!...lol...:)

Musta na po? It has been awhile...sensya at ngayon lang ulit naka visit...been pretty busy lately...summer kasi dito...hope all is well...:)

http://demcyapdiandias.blogspot.com/

J said...

"Happy new year" na Tita B? Bwahaha. Huwag muna.

This is indeed sweeeeet. Buti na lang hindi kayo nilanggam ni hubby. Calling... The sender, kami dito kailangan langgamin baka sakaling maka-buo (lol).

Ciela said...

Hi Dhemz! Kinda miss yah! I know, summer time is busy time for you and family sa lakwatsa! I'm sure it's all fun for you guys!

Yes, love ko ref magnets! Did you find the one you sent me amongst those in the photo? One of the treasured din yung "I'm a Proud Blogger" ref magnet mo eh!

You see, those small things on our ref reminds me of their thoughtful senders every time I open the ref.

Thanks for finding time to drop by. Enjoy your summer escapades!

Ciela said...

Kasi J,may mga pagputok na, kaya Happy new year na. hehe..

Haha.. walang time makasingit ang mga langgam. Saglit lang kasi, ubos!

O ayan.. paging the sweet sender..

Farida said...

Ate Beng, I tagged you in a meme and I hope you won't mind :D

You may email me to get the A-Z list at inlovewithsunflower@yahoo.com since my blog is right click protect.

http://www.inlovewithsunflower.com/2013/06/the-abcs-of-me_23.html

Ciela said...

Hi Ida!

Thanks for the tag. Done with the e-mail!

See you around again! Tc!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.