Friday, September 13, 2013

My asthma attacked again


I am home now from my two day hospital confinement.  I had breathing difficulty again that started Sunday afternoon.  I puffed my inhaler and expected the aggression to subside.  It didn’t.  The following  Monday morning, I contemplated on visiting the ER again. However, our part time house assistant arrived and had to wait for  her  to finish her work for the day before DH could drive me to NKTI (hospital) later that day.  Actually, I really didn’t want to be brought to the ER. But as I was anxious that it might be another Thoracentesis case, or worse yet,  another silent Heart attack, didn’t think twice any further!


Good thing, after a number of diagnostic and lab procedures I went through, results revealed it didn’t affect the heart.  Neither was it another case of lung fluid collection. It was only the usual asthma attack that keeps bothering me every so often.

When doctors advised I had to be admitted,  I refused telling them that I’m already relieved.  But DH agreed with the doctors when we’re informed I wasn’t fully recovered yet.  Asthma may soon come back and I may not be aware if it’s affecting my heart.  With that being said, I gave in.
Home now and recuperating.   Won’t deny I’m not perfectly in good shape yet.  Still feeling weak! 

Hopefully, I’ll get back to my usual high spirit and strength soon!  Hopefully too, I could go blog hopping the soonest.  Thank you for your precious time!



12 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Good to know you're home and recuperating now Ate Beng. I won't make this long para makapag pahinga ka ng maigi. Kulit ko kasi at balik ako ng balik dito... ^-^

Mwah mwah tsup tsup!

Huling

Ciela said...

Salamat sobra! .. at lagi mo kong sinisilip dito, Huling! Wag ka magsasawa hane?!

Hahaha.. bossing vic, ikaw ba yan?
Higpit hug!

J said...

Hmmppp... I'm just so glad to know that you're out of the hospital. Kaya naman pala nanahimik dito.

I wish you well Tita B. Take care and hope you're feeling way better na.

Have a great week ahead.

Mwah!

Ciela said...

Yes J, that's the reason kaya tahimik dito. Di pa rin nakakabawi till now. Rest rest lang muna! Quite worried na kasi laki na ng bawas sa weight ko. :( But I'll get by, with God's grace!

Salamat J, sa madalas na pagsilip dito! Higpit hug!




Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello TitaB, I hope that you feel better real son. It is so hard when the "Ilaw ng Tahanan" eh maysakit. Be praying for ya!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng! It's been a while....howdy? Mukhang rest to the max ka ah...buti naman. Ako naman...tamaritis to the max...hay buhay.

Visiting you here today...making usyoso in other words.

Wishing you a good week ahead...at sana tuloy tuloy na ang pagaling mo.

Huling

J said...

knock... knock... nasaan ang maybahay?

nangangamusta lang po. hope all's well now Tita B.

love and hugs.

Ciela said...

Huling, I haven't fully recovered yet. I feel so week, I only want to always lie down.

Thanks for the visit! Mwah!

Ciela said...

Always glad to see you here, Rose!
Yes, please say a little prayer for me. I need that! It makes me stronger.

Thanks so much for your time. It's greatly appreciated. TC!

Ciela said...

J, nagpapahinga pa rin ng todo ang maybahay. Haven't recovered my usual strength yet eh. Higa-higa lng palagi. :(

Thank you sa laging pagbisita! Mwah!


Beth said...

It's good you're already okay. You can never outgrow asthma. :( My son has chronic asthma and we're always on guard. I'm just thankful to God that he is stronger now and Riyadh has cleaner air. :)

Take a rest and when you've fully recovered, have a short vacation. :)
Have a nice week ahead, Ate Beng!

Ciela said...

Hi Beth! How I missed you! Yes, my asthma is now okay. Actually, I had asthma when I was still a child. Glad it disappeared when I reached 7yo. It came back only when I was this old. I thought nawala na sya forever eh. Nag-rest back pa! :( Happy for you and your son that you are in a place with cleaner air! How I wish ganyan din dito sa Pinas! :)

Thanks and take care!



Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.