Thursday, August 3, 2017

Sunday Lunch at Silantro


"Sunday Family Day" used to mean preparing and cooking special  dinner for the family.   I want it special because Sunday is the usual day we are complete at home after daughter got married and moved out of the house almost three years ago.  I always look forward to that, ...to planning the meal, getting together, sharing stories, eating together!  Unfortunately,  it is now fairly difficult to carry out such simple task after the freak accident I had plus having a heart condition that prohibits me to excessively tire myself.
"Sunday family day" continues nonetheles, though sans the planning and cooking at home.  It's more of spending time choosing where to go right after the Sunday Worship.   The last resto we went to for fambam lunch was at Silantro.






Silantro is located in UP Town Center which serves Mexican food.  We've been here many times before and we keep coming back because they serve good food.  I'd mention some of our favorites.  ... I most love their Rib finger along with other beef dishes done with certain herbs which, I'm trying but couldn't figure out what. Another favorite here is their Beef Nachos.  One order is filling enough with their big servings, but we always have two because it's really toothsome yummy!  We also like their Paella Fajita Mix that replaces our plain rice.  The juicy grilled blue marlin or grilled mahi-mahi likewise makes it on the order list as it is hubby's fave.  To sum it all, I would say, everything we've tried and tasted is delectably good!  Giving them a two thumbs up!

Can't wait for the next Sunday to come! Sundays somehow ease my soul, body and mind!



Seja o primeiro a comentar

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.