Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birthday in Family Karaoke Bar

Our family is a typical Filipino family who loves videoke. Anytime we get the chance to grab a microphone, we sing. Not that we are good singers but because we just love to . It gives joy and gladness, and amusement!. Last week, we celebrated son’s birthday in a Family Karaoke Bar, with my deceased brother’s family. We had much fun singing, eating and drinking. We started in the afternoon and wrapped up in the early evening. We left the place still feeling exhilarated from heartfelt singing like no problem exists in this world.

But there was trouble when we arrived at our place. We couldn’t enter our house immediately coz I couldn’t find the key. I searched my handbag looking for it and 'twas only found inside the car after a long while of searching. I remember the keyless lock of my friend’s home. They only have their fingers to unlock the house. So hi-tech and advantageous.Hubby was mocking me coz he was suggesting keyless lock to me before. I didn't know the advantages of such keyless lock only till now. How I wish I listened to hubby!

Anyway, the temporary trouble didn't take away the previous enjoyment we had though. It still remained a day of fun!

4 Comentários:

EJ said...

I think most Filipinos love singing hehehe.. I noticed that even in the States, they always own a karaoke mic..

PinayWAHM said...

Naku...naalala ko tuloy yung karaoke days ko. We used to frequent this place called 'Planet Music or Music planet sa Las Pinas....inuumaga kami dun...hehe.

How's your week so far Ate Beng?

J

PinayWAHM said...

I'm here habang naghihikab Ate beng. Di na talaga ako sanay gumising ng maaga....

Ano yung delivery? TV. Finally pinalitan na namin yung TV namin na sing idad ko...hahaha. Actually di naman ganun katanda kasi di pa uso TV nung pinanganak ako...

O siya at tutulog muna ata ako....

J

Jon said...

It was one of the best moments we had Ninang. Well, with our family, every single moment that we're together is a treasure! I guess that's who we are.

Love you Nang!!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.