Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I need to count sheep!

Rain is pouring hard on this side of town at the moment which should have induced me to go to bed early tonight. But I guess, I still would need to count sheep to bring myself dead to the world.. Ask me why! Because… I’m kinda excited for the long awaited meet up with a Blogger friend!. Yes, finally I‘m gonna meet this U.S. based blogger friend whom I’ve long wanted to meet personally. Tomorrow will be the day. So watch out what happens next. I have to go and try to catch some sleep now. I don’t wanna be late for my appointment with her and I’ve heard, with other bloggers as well. Ciao!

5 Comentários:

Tom said...

How many sheep did you count?

Nancy Janiola said...

sleep sound and good luck for tomorrow's meet up :-D

www.onlinememorylane.com
www.realpixgalore.blogspot.com
www.letmusicrules.blogspot.com

PinayWAHM said...

Hala..ilang tupa daw ang nabilang mo sabi ni Papa Tom...LOL!!

Naku exciting kasi you're going to meet a blogger fwend. Ako kaya kelan ko kayo ma mi meet? One day we'll meet. Siguro meet dayo dun sa mga beaches na sinusulat mo....hehe.

Have a wonderful week Ate Beng. Don't forget to post pics of the meeting...

J

Race said...

buti pa yung galing states magmi-meet na kayo :-) sino tita beng i think i know who M? goodluck and regards!

Liz said...

Hi Tita Beng! It was nice meeting you. J and I enjoyed the lunch and coffee with M. :)

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.