Friday, September 4, 2009

Tickets

In my younger days, I was one of the avid followers of the PBA (Phil. Basketball Assn.) particularly the Toyota Team. I would be with my office mates who’d dare to squeeze it out to queue in for the most wanted basketball tickets in the box office. I still remember how we would irresponsibly leave our office early on only to get to the box office before time. Those precious PBA tickets were extremely in demand specially if it would be for a championship game. We didn’t care if we get into trouble just to have our tickets in hand. Those silly times, I could only smile at now! On how we endured difficulties just for the tickets of our favorite basketball games.

Today, it’s a totally different story. Tickets can be availed from the comforts of our homes. No more queuing! I bet, people in U.S. territory are a lot more fortunate 'cause they have Cheapseat.com. They can easily purchase their tickets for whatever event they want, whether it be for concerts, games or other big affairs. It is easy to log on to their sites if they are looking for BRADLEY CENTER TICKETS, RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM TICKETS or the TSONGAS ARENA TICKETS. It would be quite difficult to find online ticket company like them who gives advises on your ticket purchase as well as offers you the lowest possible ticket prices. How I wish, we had their kind here existing in my time!

5 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Naku Ate Beng...ang aking Nanay was an avid Toyota fan. She liked Jaworski & Arnaiz. No one dared to go against her team or they'll hear a mouthful from her. Crispa fans were not allowed near her or she'd eat them alive....LOL. She never did go to any games though....hanggang TV lang sya.

Ako? Not really a sports fan. The husband is a football fan so I tend to watch and read about it....

Enjoy the weekend! Long weekend kami dito....

J

ellen said...

Nice blog! I've added you to my new bloggerfriends. Hope you can do the same thing for our constant communication. Thx you in advance see you around God bless!

http://ellenheartbeats.com
http://ellenreachingout.com
http://ellentinytreasures.blogspot.com

Grace said...

Very true, Tita Beng, everything is easier nowadays.
It is so nice to be here in your blog that gives out free information. :)

ellen said...

thx tita beng ...done with the links.I also recommend ur blog to my friend .

ellen said...

done with the links..sorry for the inconvenience ...

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.