Thursday, September 24, 2009

On Internet's Security

Are you familiar with Trojan, worm, and malware? I admit I am not familiar with the real explanation of these words, but can you blame me? We all know that the advent of the internet comes with advantages and disadvantages, and though I am trying really hard in adapting, I’m still at the part where I am savvying the advantages.

On the other hand, I don’t think I need to struggle to master what virus, spyware, and whatnots are about for I just need to know one basic thing—how to protect my computer from these.

Aside from being extra cautious on the files we download from emails and websites, it will be very beneficial for us to install an internet security suite. It would be best if we could get the most efficient security programs available. On some websites, I came across various security programs that promise protection on information that we send and receive through the internet. Basically, all security suites include anti-virus, anti spyware, firewall, phishing filters and parental controls (which, by the way, were explained to me one by one by my son.) It seems that these specifics are always given on any security suite I checked online, and so, you may want to look up for something with extra—like 30 day money back guarantee and 100% free technical support. Now that will really make our online life much more hassle-free!

Well, like what I’ve mentioned, I don’t need to learn about online offenders, because I can always purchase and install trusted security suite (and call their technical helpdesk for any further assistance). That will absolutely remove my apprehensions when going online and I can just always focus on becoming skilled at the internet’s advantages.

4 Comentários:

Beth said...

Ate beng, sobrang familiar ako sa Trojan!!! dami ko niyan noon, buti naka-antivirus kmi bago nagcrash computer namin :)

Gorgeous MUM said...

Hello! Hope you are alright after the damaging typhoon!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Trojan is bad news..

Kumusta kayo TitaB, hope di kayo affected nung flood..

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

Liz said...

Hi Tita Beng! How are you and your family? Hope di kayo affected ng flood. Kami ok lang, malayo sa amin ang baha.

Take care.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.