Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm excited

Why is it that when you are looking forward to some exciting days ahead, time seems to pull at a snail’s pace? Well, that’s how I feel so far, since I heard the news that my San Diego and Tahoe based niece and her hubby are coming home in November. Though their purpose of flying over is mainly business, we are thrilled nonetheless coz we would be seeing them once again after the Grande Island celebration last year. Another thrilling part would be the fantastic get together we always have every time they are in town. And this time around, she wants to surprise her mom, (my sis-in-law) to a meaningful birthday celebration. So, I’m assuming that we’re gonna be having some wonderful bonding time again with my Kuya’s family. Woo hoo!

In the meantime, I was chatting with my niece and she told me that they are yet in Tahoe making some renovations on their house. And that includes overhauling their front yard and changing the address sign they had for years. They have looked for address plaques and numbers in some websites and they are there now waiting for the address plaque to be delivered to them. The renovation is almost done, she said, so they’d be ready to fly as soon as the address plaque has arrived and is installed. Ooh la la.. I can hardly wait!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.